College Football 2013 - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > College Football 2013

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 11-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #121
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

yup, it all boils down to discipline.

ZeeJay1997 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #122
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I was in Starkville watching my team Mississippi state almost pull off a major upset against Alabama. I know the score was 20-7, but the defense held the tide to only 20pts, a fumble, and two interceptions. If only our offense would've matched our defense. It would've been a great day.
Unread 11-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #123
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

the tide tried to give the game away and state could not generate the offense to take the game. it was like the tide had lead in their shoes the first half
Unread 11-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #124
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeJay1997
the tide tried to give the game away and state could not generate the offense to take the game. it was like the tide had lead in their shoe the first half
I know It was disappointing. Not taking anything away from Alabama their #1 for a reason, but missst came so close.
Unread 11-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #125
HiTide

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Bama turned the ball over 4 times, and MS did not capitalize on them
Unread 11-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #126
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTide View Post
Bama turned the ball over 4 times, and MS did not capitalize on them
One of the worst games I've seen. We had no discipline and it pisses me off to no belief when we scrap with the other team. The boys know better than that.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #127
HiTide

1998 TJ Wrangler 

maybe hung over from LSU
Unread 11-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #128
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTide View Post
maybe hung over from LSU
They weren't the only ones.

But yea they just looked beat up. This Saturday is a cakewalk and the 2nd string should be in after the half. Then time to get ready for Auburn.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #129
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Auburn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Auburn fans too. Not really knowing what an Auburn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A little girl named Jane has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an Auburn fan" she reports. "Then, " asks the teacher, "what are you?" "I'm a proud Alabama Fan" the girl said! The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Jane, "Why are you an Alabama Fan?" "Well, my Dad and Mom are Alabama fans, so I'm an Alabama fan, too, " she responds. The teacher is angry now. "That's no reason, " she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" Jane smiles and says, "Then we'd be Auburn fans"

Unread 11-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #130
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeJay1997
A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Auburn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Auburn fans too. Not really knowing what an Auburn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A little girl named Jane has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an Auburn fan" she reports. "Then, " asks the teacher, "what are you?" "I'm a proud Alabama Fan" the girl said! The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Jane, "Why are you an Alabama Fan?" "Well, my Dad and Mom are Alabama fans, so I'm an Alabama fan, too, " she responds. The teacher is angry now. "That's no reason, " she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" Jane smiles and says, "Then we'd be Auburn fans"
Ouch that teacher got pwned. My organic chemistry instructor is a auburn fan, but she recently moved there cause of her husbands job. Should be a great game for the mighty tide vs war eagle.
Unread 11-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #131
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

NIU is one game away from a perfect season, and another shot at being a BCS buster...GO HUSKIES!!!

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #132
Cavasar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

BTHO LSU
Unread 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #133
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'd like to see Northwestern get a Big 10 win today. (Eidt: well that didn't happen) I'm hoping the Ducks win (Edit: A win doesn't look like an option at the half) another one (and Stanford loses) and I'll watch Baylor to see if they can stay unbeaten....but I don't really care.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 11-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #134
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

BWAHAHA Florida!
95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #135
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ducks are done, season over.

I still have NIU left to cheer for. MAC Champions? BCS busters again?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.