A co-worker just asked me to do "something" with his wife. - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > A co-worker just asked me to do "something" with his wife.

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 10-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #76
dodgethejeep

I say if your going to do it get it over with already. But wrap it up. She seems to be asuming alot when nothing has happened yet. Bring your own ride and don't get drunk might want to leave on your own terms.

Unread 10-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #77
JoeCitizen
2012 JK Wrangler 

The husband is going to sit there and watch you pump a load into his wife how many times, and he's not going to be aware of who's baby in may be? They want a baby and financial help raising it and the husband is in on it. Makes sense viewed a certain way. Lots easier and less costly than adopting, plus the afore mentioned financial up tick.

I've been walking the Earth for a while now. I've tried to learn a thing or two about woman along the way. One thing I know for certain is that with a sane and rational woman it's a pretty big deal to have a man's baby. Early on, shortly before getting married, my wife told me she would feel really good about one day bearing my children. That I was a good man and she would be very pleased to have me as a father to the children we could have together. We had three great kids who are doing great as adults. Only one other woman has ever said anything like that to me and it was a very old and dear friend of mine. Just recently she said as she looks back over her life, if she were to have it all to do over again and she could pick only one man to have her children it would have been me. She would have chosen me and no one else to father her children. It humbles me that two very good women feel that way about me. This is the way SANE women feel about things. The woman you are texting apparently doesn't even really know you... and wants to have your baby?!!! Up until this point I was on the fence figuring "Hey, they are all consenting adults. If he does it, hope it doesn't all go sideways on him." But hey, she doesn't know you... and wants to have YOUR BABY?!!! As I said, they want a baby and your money.

She does have a nice rack though. If you do it, I would seriously consider a condom. This clearly isn't their first rodeo.
JoeCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #78
imoapie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Back door, baby problem solved?
imoapie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #79
-jb-
2001 TJ Wrangler 

That dude is messing with you. No real chick says bro in her text messages. Tell her to meet you at a bar one night, by herself. Let her give you an old BJ if she's serious. But the whole baby thing, dude is trying to play you and probably have co-workers in on the bet.
Yellow Jeep Member #42
01 TJ, HP 30/Locked, dana44/locked, 4.88's, 4in ProComp Springs, JKS 1.25 bl, JKS Trackbar, Currie Arms, RS9000XL shocks, 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars, 15x8 Soft 8's, Skyjacker Discos, Brown Dog MML, SYE, Smittybilt Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier, Currie Steering, Warn x8000i
03 Jeep TJ, 1 Ton Project. 79 Dana 60/dana 70, 5.9L 360, hiline tube fenders
-jb- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #80
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jb- View Post
That dude is messing with you. No real chick says bro in her text messages. Tell her to meet you at a bar one night, by herself. Let her give you an old BJ if she's serious. But the whole baby thing, dude is trying to play you and probably have co-workers in on the bet.
This, I am all about free tail and the baby thing take the proper precautions but texting you and saying bro. Thats not her its him. It's eithier that or this dude really wants it to happen and he doesnt know how to use craigslist.

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #81
Achped
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jb- View Post
I have met her in person before this went on.

I have spoken to her on the phone since this started.

She definitely says "bro" in everyday conversation.

And I'm not sure why he'd have her send me nudes, while using toys, (face included) of his wife if it was just to win a bet with coworkers.

I'll lose that bet anyday.
Achped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #82
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Pics or it didn't happen. PM or email will work

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #83
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achped View Post
I have met her in person before this went on.

I have spoken to her on the phone since this started.

She definitely says "bro" in everyday conversation.

And I'm not sure why he'd have her send me nudes, while using toys, (face included) of his wife if it was just to win a bet with coworkers.

I'll lose that bet anyday.
So she sent you more pictures of her doing it with toys? I would be careful if I were you. Don't ask her for these pics and don't antagonize her/him. This screams sexual harassment, especially since you are both co-workers. They not only can go after you, but the company you work for. At this point, I would tell them no and never bring it up again. If they do, tell them to stop it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #84
grnd93
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'd still do it, but nut on her face
grnd93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #85
cojab

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Nice rack. But like I said earlier, way to many downsides to this one. Don't walk away....RUN!!!!
cojab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #86
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I would still do it. But thats just me I am not a shy guy and not easily intimidated. The bro thing has me kinda bothered but thats easy to find out the truth about. Some women(and men) have impregnation fantasies. Its more common than you think. You would also be amazed how many women have rape fantasies. Just wrap it up and enjoy. Sounds like they have done this before so you shouldnt even have to worry about thier marriage which isnt your problem anyway.

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #87
firefighter315
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
First rule, never knock up a crazy chick. First 10 rules really. Actually if you have no other rules in life, have rule #1.
Indy, best advice produced by the JF experts all year!
Unread 10-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #88
Shadownwpa

1991 YJ Wrangler 

How is this thread not shut down yet in what's supposed to be a family forum? You want your kids to read this garbage?
Shadownwpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #89
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadownwpa View Post
How is this thread not shut down yet in what's supposed to be a family forum? You want your kids to read this garbage?
Get out of here you liberal
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #90
wiseguy52
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Get out of here you liberal
Must agree. Off with your head.
wiseguy52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.