A co-worker just asked me to do "something" with his wife. - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > A co-worker just asked me to do "something" with his wife.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #61
MetalMountainGoat
2003 TJ Wrangler 

You should definitely do this. It makes no sense to turn this down. If it ruins their marriage, then that's their problem. It doesn't matter that you work with the guy. If he decides to tell all your coworkers, then it would make him look an *** as well for letting you bang his wife. You and him are not that good of friends anyways so it's not like you will be ruining a friendship. Just think, possibly after it is all said and done she will continue to call you, lol.

MetalMountainGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #62
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like he has a crush on you.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #63
SLAGdawg
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You can do it! You can do it all night long!

Also, pics or it didn't happen

Great White Buffalo Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/great-white-buffalo-slow-build-1538022/
SLAGdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #64
Achped
1999 TJ Wrangler 

This is just getting weird.

She has been texting me saying that she wants me to get her pregnant? And that she won't tell anyone who the father is.

Note: I'm not dumb enough to do this. But it is mildly entertaining to say the least.
Achped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #65
Grand98
1998 ZJ 

You should still go for it. But right before you bust, pull out, hit her in the face with it, and bounce. Just saying.
Grand98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #66
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Holy balls. Not much is gonna scare me away from getting it wet, but unlike Siva I don't think I could perform with some dude watching me. Then with the pregnancy stuff... run dude!

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #67
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Some people are legitimately into this stuff with no evil intent or desire for drama. Some people handle polyamorous relationships fine if not better than other people handle their "regular" relationships. It's a just as valid a way of living as any other. These "fetishes" are quite easily explained by our biology/psychology actually.

That said, especially with the whole "knock me up" thing (some people are legitimately into that as well) an astronomical level of trust is necessary here. A co-worker that you're not the closest of friends with and his wife you barely know? Risky business. Men have very few reproductive rights in our society and no matter what anyone does or says, there's nothing stopping that woman/couple from seriously changing/ruining your life if you got her pregnant.

Bottom line: as a single guy, the woman would be tempting as they all are especially when they have such "adventurous" personalities, but I'd steer clear of this. I wouldn't even hesitate to tell them why if they wanted to know because if they're honestly and innocently into this stuff, they'll need to change their approach. Asking strangers and slamming them with sexts raises red flags with any responsible-minded person.

Sent from my phone
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:58 AM   #68
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yup the baby thing just made it 200times weirder.
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #69
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand98
You should still go for it. But right before you bust, pull out, hit her in the face with it, and bounce. Just saying.
Plan of the year
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #70
Cherokeekid88
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I must say....this is mine and probably every guy's fantasy. But ultimately, you have to figure out how it is seriously going to impact your life. Is she crazy? is he crazy? could he possibly get mad or jealous and make your life at work miserable? could her texting you afterwards be weird or disturbing? I know alot of of guys would say do it...but thats because they are not in your shoes....If it happened to me, Id be tempted, but id have to feel out the situation....I think I would agree to meet up and get the night going and see how it panned out....if things got weird...stop and leave...

This could be the BEST night of your life or the WORST night of your life.
Bilstein 5100's - Magnaflow Exhaust.
Cherokeekid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #71
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeekid88
I must say....this is mine and probably every guy's fantasy. But ultimately, you have to figure out how it is seriously going to impact your life. Is she crazy? is he crazy? could he possibly get mad or jealous and make your life at work miserable? could her texting you afterwards be weird or disturbing? I know alot of of guys would say do it...but thats because they are not in your shoes....If it happened to me, Id be tempted, but id have to feel out the situation....I think I would agree to meet up and get the night going and see how it panned out....if things got weird...stop and leave...

This could be the BEST night of your life or the WORST night of your life.
Count me out of "every guy" who's fantasy is banging a semi-attractive chick while some dude furiously masterbates 3 feet away.
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #72
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91yj4x4
count me out of "every guy" who's fantasy is banging a semi-attractive chick while some dude furiously masterbates 3 feet away.
x2
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #73
V65Ozzie
1998 ZJ 

I just read this whole thread, and was gonna say, go for it. But the baby thing? Head for the hills dude, thats a night that you could be paying for for the next 20 years. Unless of course you are firing blanks, in which case, hey, go for it.
Unread 10-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #74
Indy

First rule, never knock up a crazy chick. First 10 rules really. Actually if you have no other rules in life, have rule #1.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #75
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achped View Post
This is just getting weird.

She has been texting me saying that she wants me to get her pregnant? And that she won't tell anyone who the father is.

Note: I'm not dumb enough to do this. But it is mildly entertaining to say the least.

She needs to send better pictures and you need to share them! via PM of course. Then run like you owe her money.
***** be crazy and that never ends well.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.