post #1 of Old 07-26-2010, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
ronprice

Club Master Challenge Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park

................................. Rock and Valleys Off Road Park .......................
......................................... Harrison Mi. 48625 ...........................
..........................................INVITES YOU TO ATTEND.............................

I am Having a 3 course rock crawl for all 4x4 clubs to compete against each other for the parks Club Master. The clubs can attend and have 3 rigs compete. All 3 rigs run at the same time in a row as a team. 15 mins to complete each crawl. 5 min penalty for each rig who cant finish. Penalty cones will be placed on course nd a 5 min deduct per cone if hit. Once a cone is tagged in run it is dead for the others in the run. The line can be taken if desired, Call for info. 989-539-1448 or e-mail me at rocksandvalleys@gmail.com

Family of 5<Myself and 4 girls. Out numbered and dont care that I leave the seat UP.
-OIIIIIO-

Tags
4x4 , jeep , rock crawler