Club Master Challenge Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Club Master Challenge Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 07-26-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
ronprice

Club Master Challenge Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park

................................. Rock and Valleys Off Road Park .......................
......................................... Harrison Mi. 48625 ...........................
..........................................INVITES YOU TO ATTEND.............................

I am Having a 3 course rock crawl for all 4x4 clubs to compete against each other for the parks Club Master. The clubs can attend and have 3 rigs compete. All 3 rigs run at the same time in a row as a team. 15 mins to complete each crawl. 5 min penalty for each rig who cant finish. Penalty cones will be placed on course nd a 5 min deduct per cone if hit. Once a cone is tagged in run it is dead for the others in the run. The line can be taken if desired, Call for info. 989-539-1448 or e-mail me at rocksandvalleys@gmail.com

Tags
4x4 , jeep , rock crawler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.