Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

cleavland/parma

457 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  05RedRME 
#1 ·
hey all, just a quick note. my son goes to school in Cleavland at OTC. he's been out there 5 months and unable to find a job. at first i thought it was for lack of looking but then hear from other people jobs are real scarce out there. anyway just thought if anybody from the area new of any job openings hard for a parent when thier kids are 8hrs away

#2 ·
My girlfriend just moved to Berea from PA at the first of the year and got a job by the end of the month.

Just keep searching craigslist, monster, careerbuilder and the local papers.

#3 ·
My ex g/f graduated from OTC and went there while dating. She found a part time job doing something at a local tire shop. She said jobs were very sparse out there. I did visit a couple times and I guess I can see why.

#5 ·
been hit with the recession pretty hard around these parts. There are jobs here and there, but usually don't pay well enough for the work involved. Have to really be able to sell yourself to find decent work around here these days. It sucks, wasn't that long ago that you could quit/get fired and have another job before you got home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.