Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas-Core Giveaway: Win $125

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  SirGCal 
#1 ·
I've given away used benchmarked CPUs for almost two decades... Last year I decided to give away cash instead... The turnout was tremendously more popular; So I'm going to continue that route as long as I can afford it. This year the prize is going to be: $125!

To enter, just fill out the form for the Christmas-Core 2011 Giveaway and you're entered to win. Alternatively, you can enter by sending me a PM from the forum you are on (must be in the list on my entry form) with your name and email address with 'Christmas-Core Giveaway' in the subject.

Be sure the email address you enter with is accurate; that is how the winner will be paid through PayPal. DO NOT EVER SEND ME ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION! All that I need is name, email, username and forum. It is entered into a simple database and the winner will be chosen by a randomization program.

All information is strictly confidential and immediately destroyed following the contest.

Full List of Rules & Further Details Enter before midnight the 23rd (CST).

Last year's winner was from Anandtech. Good luck to all forums this year! will it be the medical forums, off-road forums, or one of the tech forums again?!? We'll find out soon!

Good luck to everyone and most importantly, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

The forums have nothing to do with this contest directly. Administrators and moderators are eligible to enter the contest also. This is my way of saying "Thank You" to all of these extremely useful forums and the people that make them what they are.

WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!

See less See more
#2 ·
Some people with real wild emails or even illegal emails (non-digits at the end of the email username) have had a few issues and used the PM version instead. This problem has been fixed in the code (the email validator is less picky) and you should now not have a problem. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. But anyone else who still has a problem, the PM option is always still there. And if you had a problem, send me that information too so I can always try to improve my code (or make it less picky as the case may be)...

#5 ·
You're welcome; and good luck. JF right now has the highest # of entries!

#9 ·
Cause we need jeep part money.

Entered, thanks for the opportunity.

#16 ·
Winners Are Announced. Congratulations to those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.