Choose the Winner of my Giveaway!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Choose the Winner of my Giveaway!!!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

View Poll Results: Who is the winner?
laxncj18 15 10.79%
blackcat471 10 7.19%
Unlimited04 33 23.74%
jeepster425 8 5.76%
mg2000xj 6 4.32%
AlTheKiller 17 12.23%
Comanche 6 4.32%
nelson1248 9 6.47%
tedder19 28 20.14%
QuickSilverCon 7 5.04%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
4pointOH1998
2013 JK Wrangler 

Choose the Winner of my Giveaway!!!

Thank you all for your entries. They were all worthy, I just selected the 10 entries that I thought were best.

Select the winner for my giveaway Winner receives a 1 year membership!
Forgot to put an ending time on the poll . Whoever has the most votes on 8-26-09 at 1200 Eastern time is the winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxncj18 View Post
School: Harford Community College
Photo:

I think i deserve this membership because i am broke and whenever i ask my parents if i can buy one with there credit card they yell at me and tell me to get my own money for that. Also because i am just going into college to become a elementry school teacher so thats going to take all my money. Plus the fact i am just starting to beable to see my girlfriend so all my money will go into a lot of dates and little gifts. Also because i make a lot of stupid threads and would like to beable to delete them. . Also because in about a year my parents are going to move to flordia so i will have to move out by then and have to save all my money for the gf and an apartment, so the jeep and jeep forum gets none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat471 View Post

2nd year Victor Valley College biology major. I deserve it. I go to school full time and work two days a week. The money I make at work barley pays my bills. I'm still trying to figure out a way to pay for my books this fall semester without getting a pay day advance. I'm going through hell now being broke and not being able to afford much more then a can of spaghetti O's, but I struggle on because I know in the long run it will be worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited04 View Post

I hope graduate students count Hard time picking which photo to use...I've got lots.

School: University of Colorado at Boulder

Why - Contributed since Dec of 2005 to the forums:
Tech Write ups:Off-Road Tips and Techniques, Search Tutorial, Cold Air Intake FAQ, Lug Nuts, Bolt Patterns and Wheel Spacers, Catalytic Converters, Using Coconut Oil in Drilling, Taping and Machining, Using a better bolt in your front track bar mount. Contributed a bunch to the TJ Tech Boot Camp thread, the Why seatbelts are your friend thread, and the 42RLE Transmission Thread. Started the classic & hilarious "Will it fit in my Jeep?" thread. Included tons of useful tech info in My Build Thread and signature, like a homemade aluminum t-case drop, Hard Top Hoist, Tire Carrier, Third Brake Light #1, Third Brake Light #2, Poison Spyder Customs Roll cage, homemade bumpstops and GPS Mount for Roll Bar. I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting. I've never had a "Premium" membership, and I've still contributed quite a bit. I don't even know what 'upgraded' members get, but I'm sure I can find new ways to communicate Jeep tech with those features. I'm sure I can increase the size, brightness and annoying-ness of my signature to reference more tech related info. Hopefully we stop getting questions on cold air intakes then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster425 View Post
School: Tahoma High School

I need this membership because i have no money for anything. I have been trying all summer to get a job, but no one's hiring. If I had the money, the membership would be the first thing I'd buy. I Will be a senior in 2 weeks, and this membership would mean everything to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2000xj View Post
Went to Coastal Carolina for two years, transferring home and going to Towson University after a semester off to work. (Hope that doesnt void me)

Picture taken in Rausch Creek ORP, Pennsylvania. Who knew PA had scenery like that.

Why do I deserve this, because Im wheeling as much as a broke college kid can which is costing me more in damages than I can make at my current job. Plus, I spend most my free time on JF reading all things jeep.

Great pics guys, good luck to all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKiller View Post
Edit: I like this picture even though it doesnt have as much of the scenery in it but taken at the same place after they shut it down. when she was sitting on 33s

still in colorado at CSU-P

currently im going to The Art Institute of Austin

why do i deserve to win? well i dont know really. just like everyone else posting in here im a student with a jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
School: Naches HS.

my pig in it';s natural enviroment( my front yard)

why do i deserve the membership? I'm so poor i cant aford to go wheeling. No when it involves driveing an hour into the MT's and then off to god knows were. 12mpg aint cheap.

oh yah and becasue i live near this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson1248 View Post
Planning on starting out as a RN in the ER and working my way up something more!
Going to 2 different Colleges the first is University of New Mexico (UNM) and a few classes at Central New Mexico Community College(CNM) since the courses at UNM were already filled so i had no choice!

this is my rig...
and this is me and my dad i love that little guy and i know for a fact that with out him and his help i wouldnt have been able to do half the stuff to my jeep! He has been a great help and has inspired me to do all this to my jeep! at the same time he has told me that in order to appreciate my rig i must work for it myself and wasnt giving me a single dollar out of his pocket!

reason why i deserve this:
My last day for work is 8-28-09 due to the fact that the supervisor of m work doesnt want to help work with my schedule and said he can just hire someone who can work around theirs!
I have never had a Jeep Forum membership and i probably never will after the summer is over! i tried putting my money into my rig since my parents said to enjoy the summer money and they would give me 60 bucks a week and that is pretty much all spent on my gas...
I dont get to wheel to much since i am getting 12 MPG and have to make my gas last all week after going to work and still try to have at least a 1/4 tank for the weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedder19 View Post
I go to Dalton State. Majoring in Forestry.

Because at heart, I'm a true Jeeper and Outdoorsman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilverCon View Post
University of Tennessee

This is my scenery. Orange and White. Football Time in Tennessee!

I am a pre med student. I still have 10 more years of (very expensive) school. I plan to sign up with Uncle Sam to pay the tuition for med school, but need to make it through these next two years first.

Last edited by 4pointOH1998; 08-25-2009 at 10:16 AM..
4pointOH1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
XJ99
Aviator Brew

2006 XK Commander 

jeepster425 go bears!
Nice XJ man..
Unread 08-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s

1999 XJ Cherokee 

unlimited04, go buffs!!!!!!!!!
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman View Post
unlimited04, go buffs!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

Cheering section:

stole from here: University of Colorado, Boulder Coed Cheerleading Squad
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

^^^dirty hippies

but I would still hit that.
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
1997_Sport

Bump to the top! Keep on voting everyone.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
AlTheKillerr

thanks to those who vote/voted for me
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
tedder19
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bump TTT.

Thanks for the votes guys.
Unread 08-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
ciscok1d
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Unlimited04 gets my vote.
ciscok1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
theAuthority

AltheKiller ftw
theAuthority is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
4pointOH1998
2013 JK Wrangler 

To the top she goes!
Unread 08-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm voting for unlimited04, he's contributed lots, let's reward him!

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
1996BlackXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

TTT

I didn't enter because I thought I might have an unfair bias.
4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.
www.maine4x4.org Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
1996BlackXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
4pointOH1998
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996BlackXJ View Post
TTT

I didn't enter because I thought I might have an unfair bias.
Who are you?
Unread 08-25-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
4pointOH1998
2013 JK Wrangler 

News team, ASSEMBLE!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.