The Chargers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The Chargers

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
moonshinefuel
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The Chargers

This team is good. If they want it, and hold this team together, they can have it. It's your time to shine Chargers.

Unread 12-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Norv Turner. Enough said.
Unread 12-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

They have a very legitimate chance of making it to the Superbowl. Even if it means going through Indy. SD has had Indy's number in the playoffs for the past few years.
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
thantos858
Web Wheeler
1974 CJ5 

Its the Chargers...if they make it to the superbowl they will choke again and lose. I doubt they will even do that good with the way football has gone in the past few years from being a sport with some good hits to being a bunch of little girls afraid to get hit anymore.
thantos858 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.