Cat in heat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Cat in heat

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-04-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
XJIceQueen98

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Cat in heat

So my littlest kitty decided to come into heat today, and dear god is she annoying. The other cats want nothing to do with her, because they're fixed. I haven't had her fixed yet because she's so tiny we were afraid she wouldn't do well in surgery.

Anyhow, she's crawling around the house with her *** in the air and keeps kicking her back legs out to bounce her butt up in the air yowling. Looks like a little kitty hooker showing off the goods.

Now i obviously can't throw her outside, because there's a tom cat lying in wait already. Yet she's driving me Nuts!

Anyone have any tips to calm her down, or how long this is going to go on? I've never had a female cat inside that wasn't fixed before so this is all new to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWaylon
if you think you're "normal" just because a majority of the posters on jeepforum agree with you...then you REALLY have issues...:D :D
XJIceQueen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

Just let her get knocked up. Then put her in the microwave.

Problem solved!
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
cmedeiros17
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Not much you can do......

Maybe try distracting her with some toys dipped in cat nip. That keeps my cats busy for a while and then they just kinda lay around enjoying the after effect.
cmedeiros17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
jsbarks
2006 KJ Liberty 

put her in the freezer, cool the ***** down
jsbarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Nothing like cat acid to keep em busy for a while.
lol
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outatime05 View Post
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
bradyman1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Use duct tape. That always quiets the lady's down when they start kicking and screaming.
bradyman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #7
GasAxe
1983 CJ5 

(Cartman voice) NO KITTY! BAD KITTY! THIS IS MY POT-PIE!
And by the look of his avatar and name... not a hippie.
GasAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Rub that ***** with olive or vegetable oil and she'll spend the next hour licking it off. Bonus for that is that it will help with hairballs.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
f3arn0FJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

You're gonna have to deal with it. Think it last like 5 days or so. At least you now know how us guys feel when its that Time of the month....
Zombie Hunters member #4
Eric
f3arn0FJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hehe, give her what she wants.
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

I knew someone that took a pencil and 'used it' on his cat. she quit crying after that
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #12
f3arn0FJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coonash View Post
I knew someone that took a pencil and 'used it' on his cat. she quit crying after that
Thats so wrong....but yet so funny

Just send your cat over to Mike's house for a few days......it'll do them both good.
Zombie Hunters member #4
Eric
f3arn0FJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
Mike318_

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3arn0FJ View Post
Thats so wrong....but yet so funny

Just send your cat over to Mike's house for a few days......it'll do them both good.
Not the kind of ***** I'm after.
"Mike318: Where there's a problem, he's the solution." :rofl::rofl:
Mike318_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #14
Slenny
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just get a dog

http://www.break.com/index/little-do...his-kitty.html
Slenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #15
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coonash View Post
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.