The cars you wish you had or still had - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The cars you wish you had or still had

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #31
mj24lyons
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony92x View Post
Ha. Found it by refreshing my current page lol. But to be one of the first to start this off. I have an obsession with this car. I've have many cars I would live to have but this one always pops back into my head reminding me just how sexy it is

Btw 06 Subaru wrx sti

Attachment 479448
This is what I want along with my jeep. I mean the STI is the perfect balance between daily driver, family car, and sports car out there that is realistically priced IMO.

mj24lyons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #32
Mobile_Homie
Desert Rat

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I don't have any pics of my car from high school days, this is a google image, '68 LeMans Convertible. The color is right, but mine had chrome front and rear bumpers. I know where it is and it makes me sad that the guy I sold it to cut the frame at the fire wall to graft a Blazer front end (tried to make a 4x4) It will never see the light of day.

155895_10872184_1968_pontiac_lemans.jpg  

Smoke em if you got em!

Click here
Mobile_Homie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #33
Mobile_Homie
Desert Rat

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have had this little '65 Malibu SS for about 15 years, I will never sell it.
burnout.jpg  

Smoke em if you got em!

Click here
Mobile_Homie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #34
VietVet67
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The 70 SS El Camino my EX got and a 64 Corvette coupe i had put a 70 LT-1 in and foolishly sold--
Silver Jeep club member #76 Semper -Fi my brothers
VietVet67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #35
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj24lyons

This is what I want along with my jeep. I mean the STI is the perfect balance between daily driver, family car, and sports car out there that is realistically priced IMO.
I couldn't agree more. That's why I want it so bad. Evos are great and all also more powerful in most cases but the sti is a champ
Unread 09-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #36
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysym
i wish i wouldnt have gotten rid of my 05 CTD.... but unfortunately, buying a house was more important and i couldnt park her anywhere due to the location of the house. loved that thing... 35" procomps, chome H2s, lorenz leveling kit, 5" turbo back w/6" tip, s&b intake, gauges, smarty tuner... 450whp, 895tq.
Stop it with that. Makes me want a diesel even more.
Unread 09-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #37
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

There are alot of cars or trucks that i would really love to have lol. But now that so much has gone into my MJ i dont think ill ever sell it haha. But the truck ive always wanted is a 87' chevy crew cap pickup. 1 ton rears, stick, and a mild lift.
JeepComanche89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #38
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

my first car..I'll get another some day.
06baja.jpg  
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #39
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

still new to the forum, is there a way i can make the pics smaller?
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #40
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
I'll have to dig up my pics

1969 Mustang Mach1 all stock except the 351 migrated to the garage corner and a 428 CJ out of a Torino

Then was the 79 Trans Am. 6.6L Ttops, the only not great part was it had an automatic.

Now I'm in the market for a GTO Judge.
I'm lucky that I still have one of my high school Mustangs and the restoration is gearing up to start later this month for several months of none stop work on the old gal. I completed the floors already and now onto bigger parts of the car. It's a big block 69 mach 1 that I've owned for at least 30 years now and it was my Dads before that which we we restored together. I believe I bought it off him in '81 or '82. Tough to remember back that far.
There are many I've bought and sold over the years, but I'm lucky I was able to keep it for all these years and it will be back to it's former glory hopefully soon.
floor-mustang.jpg  
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #41
dwork670
2011 JK Wrangler 

I had an 81' Camaro that I traded for a Harley. If I had the funds and the time I'd have kept the Camaro and made it a beast. The 81 still had the muscle car look of ole had she was pretty mean already.
dwork670 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #42
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Honestly, I miss the piece of **** more than any other car I've ever owned. It was my first car; paid for it with $500 cash. I beat the hell out of it and it never even complained. I look at my Jeep wrong and something breaks...

On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #43
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsWJ
Honestly, I miss the piece of **** more than any other car I've ever owned. It was my first car; paid for it with $500 cash. I beat the hell out of it and it never even complained. I look at my Jeep wrong and something breaks...
I just threw away a grill for that truck haha
Unread 09-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #44
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Just thought of a truck I would love. If I built it I know for a fact it would never be sold. A run of the mill 05 srt-10 ram. Sell the engine or transfer it to another car but in its place stick a cummins in. I love the look of that truck and everything just hate the mpg. If it had a diesel then it could tow better, pull heavier and kick *** left and right with barely any effort or fuel used haha. Especially if I gutted it or made most of the interior out of Carbon fiber. I think I have a woody just thinking about it
Unread 09-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #45
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
When I first got my Jeep lifted and it was looking super clean I had a guy offer to do a straight trade for his surprisingly stock 98 supra. I didn't think the guy was serious but we traded info anyway and he contacted me a few times asking me about it. If I wasn't 19-20 and didn't JUST get the Jeep and have a car note. I probably would have done it. Haven't heard from the guy since. It was a clean car, probably my favorite import ever.
You are nucking futz for not taking that deal. Non-riced MkIV's are hard to find, much less afford.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.