Canadian Members ! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Canadian Members !

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 09-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #61
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Alright. I was joking before, but now you've taken it too far Canada! They've invaded Netflix!

vindicated is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #62
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

We're like umbrella corporation...

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #63
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykaaro View Post
We're like umbrella corporation...
Unread 09-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #64
Tjinsaanich
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck633 View Post
Naw..If we start catering to you guys, then the mexicans will want special treatment...

It's all downhill from there!
I did not ask for Special treatment just that when you fill in the form it would let you enter an address other than an American one...
That what the North American Free Trade Agreement is supposed to be all about ... A trouble free exchange of goods between Canada, the United States & Mexico but so far all that this has done is allow American companies access to cheap labour from Mexico but no one else seems to benefit from it.
2001 TJ sport with 4.0L 5 speed transmission, rear "PosiTrack", front Lokka (Aussie) locker, Zone Off-Road axle tube seals, 2" Jeep "Rubicon" coils & Zone off-Road 2" shocks, 1" body lift, 31" Federal Couragia MT tires.
Tjinsaanich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #65
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjinsaanich View Post
I did not ask for Special treatment just that when you fill in the form it would let you enter an address other than an American one...
That what the North American Free Trade Agreement is supposed to be all about ... A trouble free exchange of goods between Canada, the United States & Mexico but so far all that this has done is allow American companies access to cheap labour from Mexico but no one else seems to benefit from it.
Now there is a suprise, The government making regulations that hurt American workers but benefit big, election sponsoring, companies.

Where is my shocked face??
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #66
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Free trade does what? Seems to only benefit large corporations. Not us consumers. Letting companies sell out to other countries.

We have Target up here now. They could give prices like they do in the US, but nope. They only want to be competitive in the Canadian market which they publicly said. What does that mean? Simply they still make huge profits as we pay more for everything that it should really cost, rather than really effect change and better pricing. Screw the cosumers while the suits get more and more. Typical.

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #67
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjinsaanich View Post
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #68
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
Now there is a suprise, The government making regulations that hurt American workers but benefit big, election sponsoring, companies.

Yep. It's everywhere. Company I used to work for was bought out through take over and taken private. He died, son in law owns it now, and through grants that were offered, almost everyone in the one facility were laid off, and they move things to the US, all the while getting free money from the gov't to do it. All to move jobs, and look good, and to get free money and really not caring about the workers at all. It's the same everywhere. There's been a lot of companies that have been forced to shut down and move. Not because they weren't profitable like they'd like to make out, but under the name of protectionalism.

I've said it for a long time. Regardless of the global economy and village they like to go on about, and how far technology has one, man is still far too tribal with the them and us attitudes and way of thinking, and all the suits in corporations care about is lining their pockets, and keeping the boards happy. Screw the workers. Sad, but true.

Unread 09-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #69
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
Yep!

Unread 09-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #70
eastcoastcam
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peicherokee View Post
Poutine and sex you are all set!!!
Don't forget DONAIRS, if you are on the East Coast !!
eastcoastcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #71
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post

Its right here.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #72
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.