Camping in Ely, NV. The first jeep movie i have made... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Camping in Ely, NV. The first jeep movie i have made...

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Camping in Ely, NV. The first jeep movie i have made...

Well, Last September y'all may remember I posted a lot of pics from our trip up to Ely, NV for Labor Day. I took a ton of video with a little action camera I bought specifically for the purpose of recording jeepin' adventures.

Well, I never sat down and made the video.

I finally did. 8 months later. This took a while to make, and it's my first try at doing anything like this. So, please, I welcome feedback. Keep in mind this own some wheelin vid its a road trip video.

It's a little long, 12 minutes, but has a good soundtrack and some nice scenery! You all know how i post the full 'story' of any of my trips, and i attempted to do the same thing with this video.

I hope you enjoy, and again, please feel free to offer feedback so I can do better next time.

P.S. As usual, youtube butchered the quality, but its not too bad.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.