Bully Dog Programmer - JeepForum.com
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Bully Dog Programmer

High Quality Light Bars at a Lower Price!!!!2006-2010 XK Commander 2" Suspension Lift KitsJD Squared Model 32 Manual Tube / Pipe Bender

Unread 09-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #1
Guy with jeep
1990 YJ Wrangler 
Bully Dog Programmer

Here is my experience with them.

I bought one of their programmers a few years back for my 03 F250, it worked good. I sold the truck a little while back and before I did I de programmed the truck so that I could use the programmer on my 07 Dodge Ram since it says it will work fine. Last week I went to update it and download the programming from their site for the dodge. What do you know the site doesn't work, it will read my programmer but won't update. I tried about 57 times.

I then tried to contact their tech support via online. I had to download some program to do so but their site is not working and there is no one on the tech support side. I then called their tech support and held for 53 minutes before I was disconected, I called back a while later and held for 46 minutes before I was disconnected. I then called their sales which answered on the first ring. A girl named Courtney answered and I stated how I kept getting hung up on so she transferred me to the same line that keeps hanging up on me. I called her back and put her on the spot so she took my name and number down and says a Travis Wear (SP) will be calling me back shortly, he is the Tech support manager.

I just wanted to document this somewhere public and I will update as I have updates on how they handle this. So far every avenue of tech support is a dead end or not working, not to mention while on hold they keep saying that they can call me back by pressing 2 but when you press 2 nothing happens.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.