Buffalo Wild Wings Has Banned Guns - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Buffalo Wild Wings Has Banned Guns

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #46
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408Chevelle
As if Buffalo Wild Wings' nasty food wan't reason enough to avoid them, they now have banned all guns on their property. I'll take my business elsewhere.
That place flat-out sucks for a few reasons:

1. Only football and basketball on the screens; get to watch morons like Charles Barkley and Michael Irvin running their mouths. Where is the love for the most technically accomplished sport on the planet: HOCKEY

2. I paid over $150 for some overcooked chicken wings and beers (4 people) served in paper trays. Keep the celery sticks and adjust your prices. Same pub down the street would've been about half the price with better food - lesson learned.

3. Food took about 30 minutes from order

4. The acoustics are so bad that one ear is getting blown out, while other hears every third word the people next to you are saying

DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #47
WJlover
1999 WJ 

i like their sauces.

and waitresses....

thats all
WJlover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #48
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm at Lone Star Steak House....with my gun on.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #49
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
I'm at Lone Star Steak House....with my gun on.
well, if your gonna have that "Texas" experience you got to have a gun strapped to your hip.
Unread 01-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #50
chowner
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo View Post
That place flat-out sucks for a few reasons:

1. Only football and basketball on the screens; get to watch morons like Charles Barkley and Michael Irvin running their mouths. Where is the love for the most technically accomplished sport on the planet: HOCKEY

2. I paid over $150 for some overcooked chicken wings and beers (4 people) served in paper trays. Keep the celery sticks and adjust your prices. Same pub down the street would've been about half the price with better food - lesson learned.

3. Food took about 30 minutes from order

4. The acoustics are so bad that one ear is getting blown out, while other hears every third word the people next to you are saying
? So you drank a lot of beer?
chowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #51
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I've been to B-Dubs maybe a handful of times in my lifetime. I'm not a fan of their food or establishment enough justify the cost. Good beers yes, but there are other good beers out there. Their root beer is damn fine though.

Other than that... this doesn't really affect me. I can't carry a gun in California anyway.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #52
Agony Wagon
Anti-Seizeaholic

1995 XJ Cherokee 

A few of my friends & coworkers used to eat there. Not anymore. Now BWW is going to be getting emails with copies of receipts showing food and drinks purchased elsewhere.
They're not losing my business. They never really had it. I've been there a 2 or 3 times while with friends, and the food was bland or not cooked right, and the service slow and inattentive. I'll stick to Quaker Steak or Winking Lizard.
Unread 01-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #53
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony Wagon View Post
and the service slow and inattentive.
That alone was enough to make me not like them. Plus the "swag" in those places makes me want to hit the local pub so I can remember what real facial hair is. Viking beards, or pencil mustaches and sideburns?

I'm the only one wearing work boots, a Gerber/Leatherman tool, and a normal watch that isn't shiny and oversized in those places when I make a rare appearance.

Still not enough power.
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #54
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Had their food one time.

I thought sand tasted better.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #55
Munch520
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quaker Steak and Lube FTW. BW3s can choke on a bag of dicks
Munch520 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #56
bravobravo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

never been to one, with a ccw i dont think i ever will

removed for stirring the pot
bravobravo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #57
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowner

? So you drank a lot of beer?
Heh heh - that tends to run-up the tab.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #58
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo View Post
Heh heh - that tends to run-up the tab.
The trick is to run out on the tab!

Still not enough power.
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #59
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

I read the other day where some politician is going to try to make businesses with "Gun-Free" zones hire security to frisk everyone coming in the door in order to ensure safety of all customers. If they can't or won't then carry your piece in for safety.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #60
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Been to a BWW once. The beer was as good as I'd get elsewhere. The food was overpriced. The place was packed with bro-tards and hipsters, noise of music and basketball and hockey games being blared loud all at the same time, and the staff seemed to have realized the hell in which they worked - and their service manners showed it.

Almost left without paying the tab because it took the waitress so damn long to come back around.

I find it interesting that BWW uses such politically charged terminology as the word "BAN", to make their policy known. I think most businesses that didn't want to offend clientele would use the phrase "Firearms are prohibited on these premises".
NonRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.