Buffalo Wild Wings Has Banned Guns - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Buffalo Wild Wings Has Banned Guns

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
408Chevelle

Buffalo Wild Wings Has Banned Guns

As if Buffalo Wild Wings' nasty food wan't reason enough to avoid them, they now have banned all guns on their property. I'll take my business elsewhere.

408Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Are people so dumb they don't know what a private business can and can't do? There is no constitutionally protected right to carry where you want to. And to think that this kind of thing infringes on your rights is just plain ignorance.

All these places that are distancing themselves from guns won't go under becuase of it. Chances are that they will do the same amount of business.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

Yep, they can do that and I support that right. Private property rights are a huge part of a free society. I practice my right not to eat their crappy food.
Unread 01-23-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
jeepdaddy2000
1971 CJ5 

Well, with any luck, they will get held up by an armed felon who apparently ignored the sign...
jeepdaddy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
bobjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
Are people so dumb they don't know what a private business can and can't do? There is no constitutionally protected right to carry where you want to. And to think that this kind of thing infringes on your rights is just plain ignorance.

All these places that are distancing themselves from guns won't go under becuase of it. Chances are that they will do the same amount of business.
Who said anything about what they can and can't do?

It's just a silly political statement to make. What is it doing other than saying "We support gun control". There's not been a rash of chicken wing eating slobs shooting each other. Evildoers won't be kept out, and it won't prevent crime. I think all it can do is hurt business. I don't imagine it's the liberal anti gun types mowing down 20 lbs of **** soaked chickens wings.

I agree with the comment about their food. It's repulsive.
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjp

It's just a silly political statement to make. What is it doing other than saying "We support gun control". It's not like there's been a rash of chicken wing eating slobs shooting each other. It's not going to keep the evildoers out.

Totally agree with this post.
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They can do what they want, I don't think any less of them. It's not like they are the politicians signing the bill to ban guns.
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
They can do what they want, I don't think any less of them. It's not like they are the politicians signing the bill to ban guns.
They aren't the politicians voting but they may be financially supporting them. I dint know.Aside from political support, they are socially promoting an anti gun agenda. It's their right to vote, promote or donate and serve gross food under the law. either way their food is disgusting.
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
tripleplay103
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjp View Post

It's just a silly political statement to make. What is it doing other than saying "We support gun control". There's not been a rash of chicken wing eating slobs shooting each other. Evildoers won't be kept out, and it won't prevent crime. I think all it can do is hurt business. I don't imagine it's the liberal anti gun types mowing down 20 lbs of **** soaked chickens wings.

I see them mowing down 20 lbs of chicken wings on our paychecks. Since it is acommon group of people
tripleplay103 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
442Wrangler
In like Flynn.

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

He just simply stated they definitely lost his business. And private businesses cannot get away with that much anymore, just simple crap like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleplay103 View Post
I see them mowing down 20 lbs of chicken wings on our paychecks. Since it is acommon group of people
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

1998 TJ Sahara Sold
-3.25" RC spring lift, Eagle alloys 125s, 33x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, XRC8 winch with stock bumper mount

1994 YJ SE Sold
-4" RC spring lift, 33x12.5x15 Firestone M/Ts, Eagle alloys 125, and a 4 cylinder to boot

1960 Willys Wagon
-Going to be restored and painted Omaha Orange

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
-Steve McQueen

Male RN Jeep Club #1
442Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #11
chowner
2014 WK 

Quote:

Slow your troll roll.

The OP made none of the assertions, yet you without hesitating assert your asinine assumptions to attack their and other's characters.
chowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowner View Post
Slow your troll roll.

The OP made none of the assertions, yet you without hesitating assert your asinine assumptions to attack their and other's characters.

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #13
_AdriaN_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowner View Post
Slow your troll roll.

Seems like you are on every thread spouting off stupid ****...
_AdriaN_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2013, 03:50 AM   #14
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AdriaN_ View Post

Seems like you are on every thread spouting off stupid ****...
He is. Its all he does.
Unread 01-24-2013, 04:35 AM   #15
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, here is were I defend Buffalo wild wings. They do have some good food...well....one good burger atleast. Over priced, but tastes good. And their buffalo chips are good.
Plus they have lots of good beers on tap. Atleast at the one near me.
Other than that, I rarely ever go there. I prefer the local BBQ joint where they have a gun hanging on their wall. lol

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.