Bro trucks - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Bro trucks

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #76
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
At least that's purpose-built for its environment (Iceland.) Reminds me of the Toyota HiLux that Top Gear used to drive to the North Pole and up an active volcano.
A lot of them are built by the same company. Yea, that wasn't supposed to be a bro truck. Quite the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #77
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
How about this? A white guy was driving this, Note the licence plate. I think i would rather drive the ricer you posted.

I would flip the picture but i dont know how on this phone.

Attachment 517502
Please tell me that's not a ZL1.
Hurley91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #78
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley91 View Post
Please tell me that's not a ZL1.
I don't think so, It didn't even sound like a V8.

It's still a POS, the paint job is terrible in person. My rattlecan looks higher quality.
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #79
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

I have to agree, I don't care for the looks of the f150's, but the raptor is an exception. Even though I still like the look of the super duties better.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #80
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Now you have...

I don't really understand why someone would pay all that money for a Raptor.... just to undo all the work SVT did.
A bro raptor? Hmm that's new. Can't say I've ever seen one.

The raptors are pretty dang cool for a factory vehicle, especially if your a buy it kinda guy, but for the price of a raptor you can build the most badass ranger or taco that will whoop the raptor and still have money left over though. On top of that you won't be afraid to scratch your $55k truck (or whatever they cost now)

I notice that Raptors don't really get wheeled around here though. I've seen a few out there but most of the time people use them to haul their quads or crawl the malls.
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #81
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi

A bro raptor? Hmm that's new. Can't say I've ever seen one.

The raptors are pretty dang cool for a factory vehicle, especially if your a buy it kinda guy, but for the price of a raptor you can build the most badass ranger or taco that will whoop the raptor and still have money left over though. On top of that you won't be afraid to scratch your $55k truck (or whatever they cost now)

I notice that Raptors don't really get wheeled around here though. I've seen a few out there but most of the time people use them to haul their quads or crawl the malls.
Xtreme 4x4 on Spike is actually building a 97' F150 Raptor. It's turning out to be pretty badass.... Expensive, but badass.

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #82
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Xtreme 4x4 on Spike is actually building a 97' F150 Raptor. It's turning out to be pretty badass.... Expensive, but badass.

Oh, it's not a "budget" build? that show cracks me up.

"And we threw these brand new dynatrac dana 60s under this jeep that we just so happened to find in the junkyard"
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #83
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post

"And we threw these brand new dynatrac dana 60s under this jeep that we just so happened to find in the junkyard"
Wait, so you mean the budget TJ on 40's with all the Genright gear can't be done on McDonalds wage?
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #84
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport

The show may shot on lala land with its budgets, and Ian may be able to break glass when he hits then high notes when he talks... But it is informative. I've learned quite a few things from watching it.

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #85
LJameson
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
I'm guessing you guys haven't seen the current "hella flush" pandemic that's been running around?

I despise these cars more than I do bro trucks

****ing this X2. All these little **** nuts running around with illest and the shocker sticker on their little **** boxes.

Theres this guy that works at the VW dealer down the street from the dealer I work at with a lowered GTI. It's got the whole "stance" thing going on, gray primer paint, illest sticker, autocross tow hook and a big sideways sticker that says "OMGMKIV"
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #86
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJameson View Post
****ing this X2. All these little **** nuts running around with illest and the shocker sticker on their little **** boxes.

Theres this guy that works at the VW dealer down the street from the dealer I work at with a lowered GTI. It's got the whole "stance" thing going on, gray primer paint, illest sticker, autocross tow hook and a big sideways sticker that says "OMGMKIV"
Yeah, it's stupid as ****. Have fun going through tires in 3k miles. Me and my buddy were at ihop one night and this dude had a stanced out miata which he parked next to my buds 01 cobra, hard parked and everything. Lil anime stuffed dude hanging from his fruity tow hook that's not rated for anything.

Dude starts talking **** about how his miata is faster and the cobra is a slow POS. I could NOT stop laughing. I was doing the equivalent to this face . He shut his mouth when he heard the car start up. Some people are just straight up ignorant and there is no saving them.
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #87
buickgnx88
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix View Post
What I don't get is why people care what other people do with their vehicles.
What I don't get is why people wonder why others think things are stupid. Yes, people can do whatever they want with their vehicles (to a degree), but the rest of us have a right to be able to make fun of their POS.
buickgnx88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #88
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx88 View Post
What I don't get is why people wonder why others think things are stupid. Yes, people can do whatever they want with their vehicles (to a degree), but the rest of us have a right to be able to make fun of their POS.
Don't forget people who mod their vehicles into rolling deathtraps, we have to share the roads with these idiots.
Unread 12-02-2012, 04:50 AM   #89
herklord
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoseki
Don't forget people who mod their vehicles into rolling deathtraps, we have to share the roads with these idiots.
The roads and the offroads. Ive seen aome rigs that are crazy dangerous to wheel...crazy even to turn the engine on
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #90
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Down in charlotte, we had ricers, bro trucks, and a **** ton of these:

Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.