Bike and Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Bike and Build

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 03-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #1
smoan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Bike and Build

Hey guys,

This might be something some of you guys are interested in, so i figured id post it up here.

This summer I'm riding my bicycle from Nags Head, NC to San Diego to promote affordable housing, helping build along the way, and fundraising. I'm doing this with an organization called Bike and Build, www.bikeandbuild.org , which is a non for profit organization that fund-raises for affordable housing organizations like Habitat for Humanity and organizes rides across the country to supply volunteers like me.

I chose to ride for affordable housing because its a hand up and not hand out. The houses that these people receive are only reduced cost, not free. The organizations that bike and build support use financial programs to help recipient learn to become a fiscally responsible member of their community.

To do this I have a 4500 dollar fundraising goal and between just the members on my route we will have 150,000 dollars raised between us. If any would like to know more or are interested in donating, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Bike and Build is a 501c3 so all donations can be written off.

Here is a link to bio page, if your interested:

www.bikeandbuild.org/rider/7348

Thanks for reading,

Sam Moan
smoan@purdue.edu

smoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
smoan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Bump, its great cause guys! Any advice on companies or people to contact?
Unread 04-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
smoan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Bump

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.