Best Jeep ever made? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Best Jeep ever made?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

View Poll Results: Which is the best jeep?
TJ 37 45.68%
YJ 26 32.10%
ZJ 4 4.94%
XJ 14 17.28%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-02-2003, 03:33 PM   #61
WesternJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by big yj
"are you kidding me, you bought a YJ with the intensions of wheeling? Everyone knows they can't wheel"
Fixed it for you. j/k also

WesternJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:39 PM   #62
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternJeeper
Fixed it for you. j/k also
very creative western I will agree with that. The stock running gear on all jeeps is not up to much that is why everything has been swaped out on mine.

But grand cherokees are fine. I have wheeled with a few that beat the piss out of them. I would not own another one but they don't suit my needs. Big Grand it is good to see a grand cherokee owner that will admit they can't tow. I have posted about this before on a few different grand cherokee forums and have been flamed for it.

Anyway. why not revise the poll to include a few more models, I wanted to vote for the Liberty but it was not an option
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:45 PM   #63
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

TJ off road,

Grand on road and light off road.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:52 PM   #64
Big Grand

Thanks, hell my jeep can barely get out of its own way I tryed to revise to add more options, but it said moderators only.
Big Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:54 PM   #65
WesternJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by big yj
very creative western I will agree with that. The stock running gear on all jeeps is not up to much that is why everything has been swaped out on mine.

But grand cherokees are fine. I have wheeled with a few that beat the piss out of them. I would not own another one but they don't suit my needs. Big Grand it is good to see a grand cherokee owner that will admit they can't tow. I have posted about this before on a few different grand cherokee forums and have been flamed for it.

Anyway. why not revise the poll to include a few more models, I wanted to vote for the Liberty but it was not an option
LOL, what all has been done to yours? Hopefully you swapped out about everything. Now lets get some round headlights in that puppy . Sounds like Grand is aware(and all I know are also) they are not made for that. And anyone who flames for that doesnt know crap and is blind.

Ah the Ol KJ for sure the for sure best wheeler
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:05 PM   #66
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternJeeper
Oh I think you know what im talking about. You made my point exactly. Ok I guess Ill have to get my "crew" to join here and there will be enough of us that we can have a click all of our own and we too will be as cool as you and pick on people.
Actually, I have no clue what you are writing about. You have not made a point. No one has flamed you. Don't be so sensitive.
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:42 PM   #67
surfzup2k

Im with Brock on this one, whoever made this pole is a dip****. If he truly knew his jeeps he would have had more than just tj, yj, xj, zy. And a TJ is certainly not the best offroad jeep so forget that asshat. You can do tone more mods to a CJ or YJ with the same amounbt of money as with a TJ. Hell, a decent 4" long arm kit for a TJ is over a grand. Jesus man, get your head out of your ***.
2" hd shackles
locked 8.8 Rearend
4.56's
cut fender flares
pics... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289103901
[COLOR=white]White Jeep Club Member #112[/COLOR]
surfzup2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:49 PM   #68
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

man, you all are full of dirt, TJ's are the most capable stock Jeep ever made and to say anything else is garbage. I respect CJ's and YJ's but let's be honest, just because it is a comfortable ride doesn't mean it is a piece of junk. go buy yourself one and you to can have the flexibility to go so many more places to. I helped a friend look at Jeeps and he wanted a CJ oh so badly because it was teh "cool" old jeep. I am still laughing after I saw him get out of his first test drive, he walked over to me and told me he was getting a TJ. I love old Willies and Ford Jeeps but after that, who noticed.

Real Jeeps have ROUND headlights!!!!!!!

LMAO, flame on fellas,

BTW, I will be in Tucson next weekend rollin out to Chivo Falls in a modified ZJ so who am I to talk, AL
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:20 PM   #69
WesternJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfzup2k
Im with Brock on this one, whoever made this pole is a dip****. If he truly knew his jeeps he would have had more than just tj, yj, xj, zy. And a TJ is certainly not the best offroad jeep so forget that asshat. You can do tone more mods to a CJ or YJ with the same amounbt of money as with a TJ. Hell, a decent 4" long arm kit for a TJ is over a grand. Jesus man, get your head out of your ***.
Man, Someone is a "dip****" for starting a poll that YOU didnt like/agree. Nice . Please do not lump YJ's w/CJ's not anywhere the same league. As for just off the assembly Line I would (hating) have to agree that TJ's are the best.
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:25 PM   #70
WesternJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
Real Jeeps have ROUND headlights!!!!!!!

LMAO, flame on fellas,

BTW, I will be in Tucson next weekend rollin out to Chivo Falls in a modified ZJ so who am I to talk, AL
Right on w/ya. Im going to that area in a week or two for business. Right on that you are going to get to wheel. Enjoy and for sure post pics when you get back.
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:49 PM   #71
my_tj

right off the line, it's the rubicon, then just TJ. but modified, well, you could turn your CJ into a TJ if you spent enough money on it, and vice versa. if you're talking economical, then that's one thing. if you're talking raw power, that's another and so on. it's hard to compare because so many people have such different finacial means to apply to their jeep. you throw 20k+ at a jeep and CJ, YJ, TY whatever, it's going to be the **** offroad and would be almost pointless to compare.

so, it's all about preference: history with the CJ, space with the cherokee, square headlights with the YJ or modern with the TJ, take you pick cuz it'll work better for you if you pick the one for you

[color=red][B]RED jeep club member #72[/B][/color]
Follow me to Certain Death member #14
my_tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:52 PM   #72
Ned97sahara

I vote TJ. Here is mine with 7G's into it so far

3rd jeep:2004 grand cherokee WJ special edition
W/MTR 245/75/R16's (sold for 07 Ranger)
Ned97sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 06:05 PM   #73
OlllllllO
2000 TJ Wrangler 

lets just end this arguement with this

SQUARE HEADLIGHTS RULE

Unread 10-02-2003, 06:32 PM   #74
Big Grand

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfzup2k
Im sorry that your so jealous of all the TJ and Grand owners that have money to modify there jeeps. Get your head out of your *** and realize your jeep isnt the best.
Big Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 07:08 PM   #75
MudLover

I think these pictures answer this question.....

Need I say more? MB's and CJ's... doesn't get better than that.

Marc
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.