Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

best car pranks

11K views 122 replies 105 participants last post by  mtb_crzd47 
#1 ·
Just Wanted To Hear Some Good Car Pranks.

Earlier Tonight We Hit Up Some Freinds With Baby Powder But I Thought Who Else But Jeepers Would Have Better Prank Ideas

Nothing Dangerous Or Damaging

#5 ·
well with jeeps this prank is pretty easy especially if you have soft doors, and/or leave your car unlocked, and it has to be a stick, basically when the person with the jeep isnt around you go out to there jeep and put it in neutrall and push it down the street, when the owner comes back they usually think it has either been stolen or they forgot to set the parking brake and think it rolled somewhere. pretty funny, my friends did it to my jeep a couple times.

#7 ·
i stole the doors from my buddy's yj once, he was kind of upset when it started raining...i only stole them though because he wrapped my whole jeep with seran wrap, and tied my jeep to his with a tow rope....twice, and then tied it to a wall.....he also put zip ties from my windshield wipers all the way up to my roof rack, pennies and zip ties on my driveshaft, my doorhandles, wheels, and whatever else he could wrap a ziptie around.....

#8 ·
You need an empty coke bottle with a small hole punched in the cap, a bottle of tabasco sauce and an MRE heater.

Put it all together and see what you get. It works bets on Porta-johns, but it should work on a car too.

#9 ·
we jacked up a friends vw in HS and put blocks under the A arms so that the tires were 1/8" off the ground, watching him try and drive away was great. Same guy few days later, we turned his car 90* in his spot, leaving only a few inches between the 2 ajoining cars, classic.

#11 ·
SERAN WRAP has been done already but heres a funny one grap 2 24 packs of any canned good beer soda what ever and clear lined fishing string now tie the strings all over the car and give 20 feet and then tie the can to the string and then hide the can and put some cans under the car so it just touchs the ground and the next time they drive they will think the noise is there car falling apart

i wanna figure out how to fix the horn to something like the brakes or just a horn hidden under there hood so when they start the car the horn wont stop (any ideas on how to do this)

#14 ·
toates89 said:
oh how did you turn his car 90 degrees
we did this with a kia one day at school during a fire drill. its quite easy really with a small car, get like 10 people together, and just lift up the rear end and move it. the guy was pretty pissed off for no reason really, he wasn't blocked in....by the time he was ready to leave..but he complained to the principle anyway, the teacher that was in the whole thing with us decided he shouldn't do that again.....

#15 ·
Here's a GOOD one a guy at a 4x4 store I used to work with pulled on me one night when I was totally stressed and not ready for anything else...

He slipped one of those extra-long and extra-heavy duty nylon zip ties around my rear driveshaft. When I drove off, I heard this LOUD WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK driving out the driveway. I thought my rear-end had gone out. :eek: :eek: I could have killed him when I figured out what had happened. :D

#16 ·
best one of all time (note must be very cold outside)

Get a bottle of spray mist, like what women use in the bathroom to wet their hair or mist plants. Get some adult magazines (male "actors" for your guy friends). Hold it up to the windows and mist it with the mister. It will freeze to the glass and isnt permant or damaging to their car

#24 ·
This one will only work on cars without a hatch. I haven't done it as it goes a little beyond just a prank. Although I suppose with a hatch it would just be an inconvenience more than a problem.

Get those big heavy duty zip ties, make a chain of them and wrap them between both doors handles. Either put the end though the window which is just barley cracked or through the door.

Results? Doors zip tied shut with no way to open them.

#25 ·
Put a bannana peel under the seat . It is a smell that lingers a long time
Rap a fish in news paper and put in the cubby hole where the jack is at.
Put anti freeze in the washes fluid bottle( smears and hard to get off)
Shrink wrap with gay mag pages between layers.
And the classic if married guy: panties in the passanger side door panel or tucked between the seats. (if in the glove box it looks more planted)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.