Benelli Nova Pump - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Benelli Nova Pump

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-19-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
97Xj_Sport

Benelli Nova Pump

Does anybody have this shotgun? I'de like some feed back on it, I've narrowed it down between this one and some others and would like to narrow it down some more.

Unread 01-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
Brandon11130

i have one, well my dad does, its a great gun, very high quality. havent gone hunting with it yet but it sure does shoot nice, i would recomend it.

[SIZE="1"] We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies.[/SIZE]
Brandon11130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
Blackbart

I have a Benelli sport II that I got early last spring. I put around 8,000 trap shells through it so far with out a single problem. Maybe had 6 total stovepipes and 2 Fail to feeds. I think I had one fail to fire, but that might have been my 870.

Over-all....I love my Benelli and would recommend them to anyone.
Blackbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #4
COJAM

really for the price there is not a better shotgun out there. I have one and like it. I don't use it too much since I got my SBEII. But go for it much better that the 870 IMO.
Unread 01-19-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
97Xj_Sport

Thanks guys I think you just helped me select my next gun purchase and I bet that SBE2 shoots nice. Did you get the comfortech one?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.