JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   bad seller (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/bad-seller-75186/)

chrispaul 03-24-2004 06:11 AM

bad seller

well here is my story about a trade i did with member SPECIAL ED. we were gona trade his full doors for my half doors wit hsoft uppers and i agreed that i would send 1 door at a time and then he can send me his, anyways so it went fine for the first door but i sent out second door about 2 weeks ago and i still havent got any second door yet. the door that i'm missing is the driver side door which is sucks and the worst part about it is the excuses and not able to send the door but the last email i got last week he said that he will send it and give tracking number on thursday but never got tracking # or anything about door. i think i got screwed over 1 door and i don't know why he can send me an email with a straight honest answer. SPECIAL ED if you read this send me the other door or my driver side door back i even offer to pay shipping for that door so wtf do you want. don't buy or trade with this guy. or someone knows this guy can you tell him to send the door

cfkingfish 03-24-2004 10:38 AM

Man that is f**ked up. I would try to get ahold of his contact information if there is any way. How could he screw you on one of your doors, especially the driver's side. Good luck and let us know if and when you get the other door.

-Christian

chrispaul 03-24-2004 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfkingfish
Man that is f**ked up. I would try to get ahold of his contact information if there is any way. How could he screw you on one of your doors, especially the driver's side. Good luck and let us know if and when you get the other door.

-Christian

yeah i wish i had his telephone #
this is bs

Brock 03-24-2004 12:33 PM

Chrispaul, you might want to check this out. I left him a message on JU.

Special Ed's Sale

ktj 03-24-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispaul
yeah i wish i had his telephone #
this is bs

Obviously you have a name and an addy, why not try looking him up or calling information :confused:

MuddyV8YJ 03-24-2004 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktj
Obviously you have a name and an addy, why not try looking him up or calling information :confused:

Exactly what i was thinking. whitepages.com

chrispaul 03-24-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktj

i do have name and address but i got an email today saying he will send the door.
i'll let yall know

chrispaul 04-01-2004 10:25 PM

just wanted to let yall know that i finally got my door today. everyone has there issues but thanks SPECIAL ED for sending the door . :thumbsup:

PrfctAggression 04-01-2004 11:05 PM

Glad to hear you got it worked out. :thumbsup:

The time now is 07:20 PM.