Bad internet seller - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Bad internet seller

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-21-2004, 07:23 AM   #1
pjstock42
2008 KJ Liberty 

Bad internet seller

I saw this link on another forum. See what can happen when you screw people over.

BAD SELLER

pjstock42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 07:47 AM   #2
K9JEEP
Registered Abuser

Damn... !!
Unread 03-21-2004, 08:36 AM   #3
XJ99
Aviator Brew

2006 XK Commander 

wow, I'm still on the 3rd page and found this:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43707

BTW, I have sold 3 bikes on Ebay and have received 3 positive feedbacks. #1 pick-up only none of this crate crap. #2 be up front about everything even the bad stuff...... and #3 take plenty of pictures.....
Unread 03-21-2004, 12:12 PM   #4
CanukYJ

That is crazy, I know I get nervous whenever I order stuff off the net but have NEVER EVER had a deal like this . I've had stuff 'disapear' for a month but it was stuck at US customs being 'inspected'. Now I just order my stuff to a US shipping address and pick it up myself, no tax, no international shipping, no month long waits!

1992 Red YJ. Lifted, locked, and loaded with beer (Disclaimer: This doesn't mean said driver endorses drinking and driving, please enjoy alcohol responsibly and do not operate any vehicle of any kind, thank you....)

Thanks to the price of gas here ($4.25 a gal) I just bought a mountain bike, 0" of lift, 0" of travel, MT's, locked rear axle, oh yeah, it's the sh#$.
CanukYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 01:33 PM   #5
young yeller
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Wow. That guy got destroyed.
Yellow Jeep Club Member #5
young yeller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 03:41 PM   #6
Cynic

lol@k9jeep for adding us to the list...hahahah

good stuff....
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 04:00 PM   #7
PrfctAggression
Web Wheeler

Dayum. I love how the internet community can take care of sleazeballs like that.
[COLOR=yellow]Yellow Jeep Club and Redneck Jeep Club member #666 [/COLOR]
PrfctAggression is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2004, 10:55 AM   #8
pjstock42
2008 KJ Liberty 

I just like reading the screen names of the new members. My personal favorite is WILL=******.
pjstock42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2004, 11:40 AM   #9
sentinal02
H2 Recovery Team Member

1992 YJ Wrangler 

so you think a million people have been informed of this yet? and people thought viruses spread fast. lol

92 YJ 4.0L Ax-15 231
5" springs, 1" shackle 31's or 35's depending on my mood
sentinal02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2004, 12:10 PM   #10
CuzzinOlaf

I posted this a short time ago about a internet scammer I had to deal with. It worked.

http://jeepforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73064
[COLOR=navy]Blue Jeep Club Member #27[/COLOR][/B]

[URL=http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/459000-459999/459189_5_full.jpg]MIGHT BE FS in NJ: 91 YJ 4.0 L w/5 Spd w/31x12.5 XTerrains on Canyons w/ 6" BW Flares [/URL]
[URL=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/459000-459999/459189_21_full.jpg]YJ and WJ (before totalled) [/URL]

[B]Huge mud holes are like hot chicks with an STD. You want to hit them hard and fast but you’re afraid of the consequences[/B]
CuzzinOlaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2004, 10:56 PM   #11
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

i had to make a posting on it... what a schmuck! it is a bad idea to screw people over on the net... there are a lot of ears, and voices here

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2004, 06:03 AM   #12
XJ99
Aviator Brew

2006 XK Commander 

I use to work for a guy like that when I was selling computer parts in South Florida.

Basic scenario:

Customer calls looking for a specific part (IBM FRU Number) and the boss man would say, "Ya let me see how many I have in stock."

Knowing he had none in stock, he would make a few quick phone calls looking for the parts the customer requested. After locating the parts he would call the customer back (usually a service company) and let them know he had them in stock ready to ship.

He would go as far to give them a bogus tracking number and let them know the parts have shipped! The next day when the parts didn't arrive to the customer's location they would of course call and find out what happen. He would always sound so concerned letting the customer know he would get to the bottom of it and find out what happen.

He would call them back after 10-15 mins. (after he was done eating his bagel) and tell the customer "oh it was the new guy in shipping, he didn't get the parts out" Ofcourse it was...

Usually to save money he would bring the parts in 2-3 day meaning there were 2-3 days he would not be in the office, or just plain lie to the customer telling them the parts shipped.

Anytime, a salesman tells you it was the shipper’s fault! It's a lie! LIES ALL LIES!!!

Anyway stuff catches up to you because he too is no longer in business. It didn't help him by stiffing his vendor's every chance he got, (The checks in the mail deal) and lying to his customer's most of the time.......

Oh! BTW, The 3 years I worked there the company changed names 3 times!!! (or maybe it was 4???)
Unread 03-23-2004, 10:10 PM   #13
MudColoredXJ
1996 ZJ 

I sell a lot of old bike parts on E-bay and yes, the # one rule is be as honest as possible. It is better to make a part sound worse than it is and have a customer be PLEASANTLY SURPRISED than it is to have something like this happen. That guy, WILL, got what he deserved.
MudColoredXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.