Bad car mods - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Bad car mods

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 03-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
Indy

Bad car mods

I know, I know... a lot of it's open to taste etc. And sometimes I may not be fully up to speed on the work that's been done. But a few stand out to me as being interesting while I've driven around and had time to get the camera up on my cell phone.

I'll start with this guy, kind of stood out a few blocks away. And taste-wise, not my thing.

On the mechanical side, I think the driveline angles are a bit off.

And nothing helps with ground clearance like welding a step 8" off the ground.\

I parked next to this one at petco. Sure the interior was full of garbage, and sure he has to use rope to keep his doors shut.

What I really liked though, was the club,.

Sports car with a long CB antenna duct taped through a hole in the fender.

This one took me a second to figure out at a traffic light. Then I realized, the 'honda' sticker is on the inside of his back window so the only person who can read it is the driver, in his own rear view mirror. In case he forgets what he's driving I guess.

There might be a better structural design out there.

I had to catch up to this one. From several blocks away it was obvious this truck was tracking at a pretty severe angle. Up close, someone took the time to put a dually axle under a non-dually truck but didn't take the time to find a tape measure and mount it square to the frame. At all.

Not really a mod, but I wonder if he wonders why he has to keep replacing only 1 tire.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #2
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

All hail the ThunderChicken. All hail!
Unread 03-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #3
Cause
WHAT !!!!

Why would you be curious or surprised by any of those.... it's Wyoming!
Cause is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.