awesome people - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > awesome people

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 05-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
CBTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

awesome people

Just wanted to let everyone know if you're ever in need of tire service in Rock Springs Wyoming, check out Plains tires! I stopped there today on my trip across country with a bad tire on my trailer. Was gonna have them put on my spare only to find out the wheel didn't fit! They then dismounted both the bad tire and the spare, mounted and balanced it, and installed it.....immediately, I might add! When they were all done the manager told me there was no charge and good lick on the rest of my trip!! While waiting, I discovered that one of the mechanics is a fellow Jeeper.,...dont know if that was the reason for the free service, or maybe they felt sorry for me for towing such a heavy load with my 4 angry squirrels! None the less, great people!

CBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
Indy

Adding on. If you're in Cheyenne wy there a tire shop on prairie blvd in front of lowes. They don't charge for flat repairs, just ask that if you buy someday you consider them. It works, they've gotten a few jobs from me as well as some flat repairs. If anyone ever loses a nail or a screw, just let me know. Odds are I've found it.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.