JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Anyone try the new beer by Budweiser (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/anyone-try-new-beer-budweiser-139326/)

RedWrangler04 02-17-2005 09:00 PM

Anyone try the new beer by Budweiser

Heard about it today. It is called "B 2 the E" it has caffeine (umm no more sleepy beer days) ginseng and gaurna and a hint of fruit flavor. Bob and Tom were talking about it and said it was very good and Bob said he drinks alot of beer and thought it would be horrible but said it tasted great.

Just wondered if anyone tried it before I go out and look for it.

djfuzzy 02-17-2005 09:03 PM

127 Attachment(s)
I drank part of one from my brother. I am not a Budweiser fan, but it wasn't too bad...tastes like beer but gives you a slight kick of energy. What will they think of next?

War Eagle 02-17-2005 09:05 PM

I hope they're giving Drew Carey some money for this.

djfuzzy 02-17-2005 09:15 PM

127 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle
I hope they're giving Drew Carey some money for this.

Nahh, Lewis and Oswald deserve it more than Drew.

01-XJ 02-17-2005 09:42 PM

Didn't Buzz Beer actually taste like coffee too?

Hanzo 02-18-2005 12:04 AM

Coffee beer has been around for a long time, they didn't come up with it.

JoeHo 02-18-2005 12:40 AM

I thought it was good, but then again I'll drink pretty much anything... and I certainly did tonight. You know that label on Everclear that says it is absolutely not supposed to be drank straight? Yeah you should really listen to it, I think I could light my burps on fire.

balloo93 02-18-2005 01:01 AM

Budwieser still makes beer???????

JeeperDon 02-18-2005 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWrangler04
Heard about it today. It has caffeine ginseng and gaurna and a hint of fruit flavor.

Great. 'Herbal beer'. I still don't know why 'Lite beer' is not just called 'diet beer'.

wile_e_mopar 02-18-2005 05:05 AM

So, now instead of beer pee, I will have caffeine making me pee as well.

I don't drink that much beer anyway, especially when it is cold outside, I just don't like it when the weather is cold. If you want to drink everclear, I usually dump all the juice out of a jar of cherries and replace it with everclear, let it soak for a while, eat the cherries, or throw them in coke. My wife dusted my liquor counter and moved my bottles around. I came home from work late, didn't turn on lights and took a swig from my bottle of vodka, which turned out to be everclear, it burned so bad I couldn't even scream. :drool:

limecolbyjack 02-18-2005 11:28 AM

Bud is a womans beer, a real mans beer is Old Style Light..... :D :thumbsup: :rofl: -chris

jeepin94 02-18-2005 12:18 PM

i had three cans like the week it came out and it didn't do a thing for me, then again i had already drinken a 12 pack before that so that could be a major factor. To me right when you first drink it it tastes like beer then it tastes like red bull, not a bad drink but definatly not worth the almost six bucks it cost for a four pack of 10oz cans. They're coming out with another beer like feb 21st i think calle budweiser select.

Hanzo 02-18-2005 02:20 PM

That label on Everclear is BS. Liquor comes off the still at the same proof as Everclear and I drink that all the time. It's a little rough but you get used to it.

Laila 02-18-2005 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWrangler04
Heard about it today. It is called "B 2 the E" it has caffeine (umm no more sleepy beer days) ginseng and gaurna and a hint of fruit flavor. Bob and Tom were talking about it and said it was very good and Bob said he drinks alot of beer and thought it would be horrible but said it tasted great.

Just wondered if anyone tried it before I go out and look for it.

IMO it had a little bit of a red bull flavor along with the same kind of buzz. I don't really like it.

XJ99 02-18-2005 02:49 PM

BE will contain 6.6% percent alcohol by volume...

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/BtoE_100404.htm

The Bud-Ice only has 5.5%.. While regular Bud is just around 4.5%.....

So it looks like were going to have some wired drunks out there.. :laugh: :rofl:

The time now is 11:36 PM.