Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone in the NYC/New Jersey area looking for a job?

494 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JJorda 
#1 ·
Yeah, I know this sounds a little bit like spam, but I swear, it's not. The company I work for is looking for a few people to fill some engineering jobs - we do building automation and HVAC controls. If you can understand the vacuum diagram under the hood of your Jeep and figure out how to wire it, you can probably do just fine at this job. I figure I'd try to get someone in the Jeep community in first, so I'm posting here.

What we would like - someone with an engineering degree who knows basic wiring circuits and some HVAC knowledge. We can train the right person. Our office is in Clifton, NJ, but there's flexibility in working from home some days. Building Automation experience is a bonus.

If you're interested, let me know by PM or text - nine seven three 610-4586. I'll pass your resume along to my boss who would do the actual hiring. We already have two Jeep people in the department, let's get more!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.