Any of you guys vape? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Any of you guys vape?

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
Bartleby_91YJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Any of you guys vape?

A few months ago I gave up smoking and went the vaping route. Love it. It's a new hobby for me and satisfies my cravings.

Any of you other jeepers gave up analogues (trad. cigarettes)?

What hardware do you use?
Currently, I'm using a 900mah eGo 510 Passthrough with a 'clearomizer' from Sweet-vapes.com.

What juice/e-liquid do you vape?
I've been trying a bunch of flavors from Sweet-vapes. It seems that some of them need to be steeped. So far I'm enjoying Hazelnut Tobacco and Clove.

What say you?

Bartleby_91YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
J_Thack
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've been using an eGo-T since October of last year. I tried a clearomizer a few weeks ago, but the damn thing cracked in my pocket. I liked it because a full tank would last me all day.

I'm currently hooked on cinnamon flavor, it is by far the best flavor that I have tried. I switched over to making my own liquid about 2 months ago, it's a whole lot cheaper that way. I spent roughly $30 on supplies from ecigexpress.com, and it should last me 6 months or so.
Unread 07-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
EDIT:
Oops. Read that as rape. Guess my services are not needed.
Well! Do tell of your adventures in the park during the evening hours! Visit the "I'm in love with a jock" thread to rustle some jimmies.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
Bartleby_91YJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
EDIT:
Oops. Read that as rape. Guess my services are not needed.
Hah! I definitely did not see vape looking like rape.
Unread 07-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
Bartleby_91YJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Thack View Post
I've been using an eGo-T since October of last year. I tried a clearomizer a few weeks ago, but the damn thing cracked in my pocket. I liked it because a full tank would last me all day.

I'm currently hooked on cinnamon flavor, it is by far the best flavor that I have tried. I switched over to making my own liquid about 2 months ago, it's a whole lot cheaper that way. I spent roughly $30 on supplies from ecigexpress.com, and it should last me 6 months or so.
Huh. The clearomizer I bought from sweet-vapes is advertised to not crack. However, I can see the drip tip break off if a lot of pressure is applied.

Awesome! How long did it take you to get the hang of making your own juice?
Unread 07-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
J_Thack
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I should have been more specific, the drip tip did break off when squatted down (keys were in my pocket too).

Mixing was spot on, I Googled a calculator and it worked out great.
Unread 07-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Because cancer sticks are cool ! All the COPD guys are doing it !

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
garand555

I vape on a homebuilt "puck." It consists of a couple of AAA boxes, an LED, a switch from rat shack and 4 NiMH AAAs connected to a normal 510 battery connector. I get 4.8 volts instead of the puny 3.7 that you get from an e-Go. Right now I'm vaping 30 mg/ml butterscotch from a local shop that mixes its juices right there when you walk in. You can order some pre-mixed stuff from them online, but it won't be the same stuff I have. It's rt66 vapors. I also really like the hard liquor flavors, even though they taste nothing like the actual hard liquors. The Jamacan Rum tastes more like butter rum life savers than it does actual rum. They also have a roasted chile which is actually pretty damned good after it has steeped for a couple of days.
garand555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Just order a itaste svd vv mod hope it get here soon!
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #10
1coopgt
2005 KJ Liberty 

Pretty sad . Good that you gave up smoking cig's . But you traded 1 bad habit for another . It's still nicotine. I quite smoking January 2011 on my 50th b-day. I smoked for 36 years .
1coopgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #11
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coopgt View Post
Pretty sad . Good that you gave up smoking cig's . But you traded 1 bad habit for another . It's still nicotine. I quite smoking January 2011 on my 50th b-day. I smoked for 36 years .
Huh I'm going to just smoke 0nic soon. I'm just going to ween off of it. Still alot better then smokes
Unread 08-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

It's crazy though I can tell when a smoker walked by if I'm in walmart the smell just lingers but it smells so bad smoking cigs must kill your taste buds
Unread 08-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
1coopgt
2005 KJ Liberty 

Sorry if I came across preachy . But smoking really sucks. Sometimes when I go to the bar I've got friends that will come in from having a smoke and start talking to me and all I want to do is walk away cause of the smell. Sadly I put my non-smoking friends through that when I smoked .
1coopgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 06:41 AM   #14
XJaySC
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coopgt View Post
I don't believe it's one bad habit for another. Any amount of research and you will find nicotine is as bad as caffeine.
Cigarettes have well over 4000 chemicals and an ecig only has three ingredients. None of which are carcinogenic. (Sp?)

I couldn't do it cold turkey like some can and patches/gum was useless to me. So here I am after never going a day with out a smoke in 20 years to being complete smoke free for three weeks.

Where's the bad?
XJaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #15
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I find people who use the word "vape" to be kinda ghey. Honestly, no troll.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.