JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Any of you guys vape? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/any-you-guys-vape-1394910/)

Bartleby_91YJ 07-19-2012 12:27 AM

Any of you guys vape?

A few months ago I gave up smoking and went the vaping route. Love it. It's a new hobby for me and satisfies my cravings.

Any of you other jeepers gave up analogues (trad. cigarettes)?

What hardware do you use?
Currently, I'm using a 900mah eGo 510 Passthrough with a 'clearomizer' from Sweet-vapes.com.

What juice/e-liquid do you vape?
I've been trying a bunch of flavors from Sweet-vapes. It seems that some of them need to be steeped. So far I'm enjoying Hazelnut Tobacco and Clove.

What say you?

J_Thack 07-19-2012 02:51 AM

I've been using an eGo-T since October of last year. I tried a clearomizer a few weeks ago, but the damn thing cracked in my pocket. I liked it because a full tank would last me all day.

I'm currently hooked on cinnamon flavor, it is by far the best flavor that I have tried. I switched over to making my own liquid about 2 months ago, it's a whole lot cheaper that way. I spent roughly $30 on supplies from ecigexpress.com, and it should last me 6 months or so.

SunDevilJeeper 07-23-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anticanman (Post 13891847)
EDIT:
Oops. Read that as rape. Guess my services are not needed.

Well! Do tell of your adventures in the park during the evening hours! Visit the "I'm in love with a jock" thread to rustle some jimmies.

Bartleby_91YJ 07-23-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anticanman (Post 13891847)
EDIT:
Oops. Read that as rape. Guess my services are not needed.

Hah! I definitely did not see vape looking like rape.

Bartleby_91YJ 07-23-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Thack (Post 13889155)
I've been using an eGo-T since October of last year. I tried a clearomizer a few weeks ago, but the damn thing cracked in my pocket. I liked it because a full tank would last me all day.

I'm currently hooked on cinnamon flavor, it is by far the best flavor that I have tried. I switched over to making my own liquid about 2 months ago, it's a whole lot cheaper that way. I spent roughly $30 on supplies from ecigexpress.com, and it should last me 6 months or so.

Huh. The clearomizer I bought from sweet-vapes is advertised to not crack. However, I can see the drip tip break off if a lot of pressure is applied.

Awesome! How long did it take you to get the hang of making your own juice?

J_Thack 07-24-2012 05:12 PM

I should have been more specific, the drip tip did break off when squatted down (keys were in my pocket too).

Mixing was spot on, I Googled a calculator and it worked out great.

YJames90 07-24-2012 06:53 PM

Because cancer sticks are cool ! All the COPD guys are doing it !

garand555 07-24-2012 08:17 PM

I vape on a homebuilt "puck." It consists of a couple of AAA boxes, an LED, a switch from rat shack and 4 NiMH AAAs connected to a normal 510 battery connector. I get 4.8 volts instead of the puny 3.7 that you get from an e-Go. Right now I'm vaping 30 mg/ml butterscotch from a local shop that mixes its juices right there when you walk in. You can order some pre-mixed stuff from them online, but it won't be the same stuff I have. It's rt66 vapors. I also really like the hard liquor flavors, even though they taste nothing like the actual hard liquors. The Jamacan Rum tastes more like butter rum life savers than it does actual rum. They also have a roasted chile which is actually pretty damned good after it has steeped for a couple of days.

xrunndonex 08-25-2013 12:11 PM

Just order a itaste svd vv mod hope it get here soon!

1coopgt 08-25-2013 01:30 PM

Pretty sad . Good that you gave up smoking cig's . But you traded 1 bad habit for another . It's still nicotine. I quite smoking January 2011 on my 50th b-day. I smoked for 36 years .

xrunndonex 08-25-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1coopgt (Post 15834744)
Pretty sad . Good that you gave up smoking cig's . But you traded 1 bad habit for another . It's still nicotine. I quite smoking January 2011 on my 50th b-day. I smoked for 36 years .

Huh I'm going to just smoke 0nic soon. I'm just going to ween off of it. Still alot better then smokes

xrunndonex 08-25-2013 03:10 PM

It's crazy though I can tell when a smoker walked by if I'm in walmart the smell just lingers but it smells so bad smoking cigs must kill your taste buds

1coopgt 08-25-2013 05:19 PM

Sorry if I came across preachy . But smoking really sucks. Sometimes when I go to the bar I've got friends that will come in from having a smoke and start talking to me and all I want to do is walk away cause of the smell. Sadly I put my non-smoking friends through that when I smoked .

XJaySC 08-26-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1coopgt (Post 15834744)

I don't believe it's one bad habit for another. Any amount of research and you will find nicotine is as bad as caffeine.
Cigarettes have well over 4000 chemicals and an ecig only has three ingredients. None of which are carcinogenic. (Sp?)

I couldn't do it cold turkey like some can and patches/gum was useless to me. So here I am after never going a day with out a smoke in 20 years to being complete smoke free for three weeks.

Where's the bad?

vindicated 08-26-2013 08:31 AM

I find people who use the word "vape" to be kinda ghey. Honestly, no troll.

The time now is 06:40 AM.