Any vaporizer or e-cigarette users here? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Any vaporizer or e-cigarette users here?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #16
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The main reason I got turned onto vaporizers was the ability to smoke wherever. I come across a lot of restaurants out on the interstate that still allow smoking though. I'm back to smoking again but only after meals and what not.

Even though I'm smoking again, it's nowhere near the amount I was smoking before. A pack is taking me almost a week to kill, before it was a pack a day. My worst was 3 packs a day.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #17
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've been thinking of getting one of these, help save some money maybe.
But now that I'm unemployed and broke I'm able to make a pack last me 3-4 days, depending what I'm doing.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #18
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I got my mom one a few years ago. I did the cost analysis and it was e cig all the way. The high initial cost for what I got her was what shed spend on smokes in however long. So it was worth it. Although she ended getting another so she spent that anyways.

Those tank ones are weird. I saw a women with one last night. My moms looked just like a smoke but it was blue and you put the drops in the "filter".
Unread 08-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
XJaySC
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I've been using one on and off for a few years. Two weeks ago I pulled the trigger and went full nonsmoker. A 1300 mah VV (brick and mortar store brand) with a mini nova tank did it for me.

If anyone is curious about vaping head over to Ecigarette forum. (Google it. Should be the first hit) There is a wealth of information there.

P.S. Please keep the drug talk to pms. It's not allowed and it distracts from the real topic.
XJaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I lost my vaporizer a few weeks ago or so, I stopped messing around with it once the plastic tanks I bought all cracked. I got fed up with it. Seems like **** has gone missing quite often ever since I paired up the co-driver I just got done with. He doesn't seem to understand English very well at all, seems like I just leave something laying around and he thinks I'm giving it to him or something.

My buddy keeps telling me to buy the glass tanks because they vape better, and last longer. Once I find my battery, I'm gonna head down and get a few more bottles of liquid, and a few tanks. Until then, I'm back on the Lucky Strikes, but still nowhere near the amount before.

I'm starting to have trouble breathing when I wake up again, which is partially why I've cut back. The cravings just aren't there as much nowadays for some reason.

Still not enough power.
Unread 08-18-2013, 03:03 AM   #21
ukjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

30 years of puffing, enough was enough. Have 'quit' several times without success, but so far this seems to be a viable alternative.

Almost 2 months of vaping now. Wish i'd done it earlier. Breathing improving, can run up hills without greying out. Sense of taste also seems to be improving, downside is that JD honey now tastes like sht!

Tried one of my leftover 'analogs' a week or so ago, had two drags and chucked the damn thing in the firepit, along with the rest of the box. Fkg N.A.S.T.Y.

Got home from KOV and Wife, kids were worried i'd had been smoking while i was there, surprised to learn i hadn't.

Can't picture, at this point, going back to analogs.

Do worry that i vape too much though. With a cigarette, you had a natural limit (it burns down, put it out). With the Esmokes, you don't have that. Find myself dragging on the esmoke throughout the day, on and off. As i don't have to go outside to the 'sin bin' behind the office, take sneaky puffs at my desk. I can get through 1.5ml/2ml in an evening, in front of the firepit, no problem. Don't know what that equates to in analogs, just seems a lot to me.
ukjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 03:18 AM   #22
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

When I use the vaporizer, I'll puff on it for quite a while not realizing that I've been doing it. That's the main reason I decided to go low or no nicotine, I'll get a severe nicotine headache quick with the high content ones. The high content flavors seem to taste better though.

Still not enough power.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.