Any vaporizer or e-cigarette users here? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Any vaporizer or e-cigarette users here?

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Any vaporizer or e-cigarette users here?

I've been tokin' on a vaporizer for the past month or so, my best friend got me hooked onto these things. I stick to the pastry flavors mostly, blueberry crumble, apple pie, and banana nut bread being my favorites so far.

It's been really helpful for quitting smoking, Lucky Strikes for 5 years has taken its toll on my lungs. I can breathe a lot better now that I'm not really smoking anymore.

Anybody else here using these? I've noticed they've gained a lot of popularity recently.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I used to e-cig to help quit smoking after i left the military.

now i'm off of all of it. except for the occasional cuban when i leave the country
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Nice, guess where I started smoking too? Same with my brother, only he went cigars... I think it has something to do with the fact that he didn't go enlisted, but that's just me.

Most of the flavors I'm using are zero nicotine. I'm mostly smoking it for the flavor now. A lot of them are dead on, depends on who made it though. It's nice being able to smoke, and nothing smells anymore. Can smoke indoors, and nobody *****es about the smell or anything.

Still not enough power.
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I quit smoking cigarettes after nearly 10 years of daily abuse. I stopped a week ago tomorrow. I'm using an electronic cigarette named GreenSmoke. it is nice. It is not a refillable cartomizer unit. I'm using just strong red tobacco flavor in 2.4% nicotine.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
Hurley91

My brother started these about 4 or 5 months ago. Now my brother has my sister, Mom and Dad, his supervisor, a few of his coworkers, and a couple of his friends on them.

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
72MellowYellow
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I quit smoking cigarettes over a year ago after smoking for 15 plus years using the e-cig and have dropped to almost zero nicotine. All but 2 people in my jeep club have switched to them as well as most of my friends and family members, including my dad who has smoked for as long as I can remember.

I have also ended up making my own juice for them as well. I am happy that I switched and like the changes that have happened: easier breathing, change in tastes and smells (not always a good thing ). On the rare occasion I will still get a craving for a "real" cigarette but it passes pretty quickly and only happens when I see someone smoking until I smell it.
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #7
LoveHate
1995 ZJ 

I use the blu e cig at work and am slowly going to switch to it full time. kinda a pita though because everyone I live with and hang out with smoke and when they see me smoking the e cig they always offer me a real cig lol
Built Not Bought #693
LoveHate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
CoastieShep
2001 WJ 

Been using one for a few months now, and I'm loving it. I stick to the regular tobacco flavors though, since I'm not a woman. ;-)
CoastieShep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
tinktinkTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHate View Post
aside from wanking the board walk and asking around there aint s*** here. I hate this area.
Be careful "wanking" the board walk you might get a splinter.
tinktinkTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #10
LoveHate
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinktinkTJ View Post

Be careful "wanking" the board walk you might get a splinter.
Hahaha stupid auto currect you have won again.
Built Not Bought #693
LoveHate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #11
tcpatter

Does anyone recommend any particular brand over another? I'd like to try and help my dad quit by getting him one, but I don't know where to start.
tcpatter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #12
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Look into GreenSmoke, V2, Volcano.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #13
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

ALL of wifes relitves have died from smoking, wheres the fun in that?

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #14
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcpatter View Post
Does anyone recommend any particular brand over another? I'd like to try and help my dad quit by getting him one, but I don't know where to start.
eGo-C Twist is what mine says. It's pretty good, I have the 900mah battery. Five Pawns makes some of the best liquids IMO. Getting a good tank also helps, some will give you more smoke than others. Non wick tanks are the best.

Still not enough power.
Unread 07-21-2013, 01:39 AM   #15
NoMoreJeep

I use that exact same one. Ego twist and a vivi nova... I vape New-portX juice. I've been doing it since Feb 12. I smoke Newports for 14 years, Marlboros before that. Have not had a drag of a cig since I started using this one. While there is no way to know that it is completely healthy, it is better than smoking and I am able to do it in more places than I was able to smoke. It is a great IMHO.
NoMoreJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.