Any movies similar to Fallout 3? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Any movies similar to Fallout 3?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #46
robplumm
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitdwnandhngon View Post
My vote is Left 4 Dead as the next one. The other two Fallouts are Diablo style games and more strategy, not sure if you in to that kind of thing or not but I might try them out sometime.
They're not only "Diablo style" in point of view. Combat is turn based and done very well. More of a Jagged Alliance type deal.

The first two games are awesome. I've played the 2nd one many, mnay times. The depth of the games is amazing, though. References to pop culture make them. Heck, there's easter eggs of Monty Python's Holy Grail for crying out loud

FO3 isn't anywhere the same as 1 or 2, but a good game in its own right. I played through it in a couple days when my dad bought it. I'll have to pick it up eventually to play through it a few times....good stuff. Replayability is outstanding.

robplumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #47
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

You wanted a Fallout 3 movie...here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ud4gZQcPac&eurl
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #48
ancestralworm
there will be crying

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
You wanted a Fallout 3 movie...here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ud4gZQcPac&eurl
Ok.
For the last 4 weeks I have been totally enthralled by Fallout 3. I got it half price through steam and haven't been able to put it down.

Denzel is the lone wanderer! How kick *** is that?
Black Jeep Society victim#19

"The Jeep is America's only real sports car" - Enzo Ferrari

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
ancestralworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #49
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I am at level 19 with something like 35 hours...still haven't reactivated GnR radio tower.

I just wander around visiting towns and doing side missions. I will be playing this clear into the next decade at my pace...

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
ancestralworm
there will be crying

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I am at level 19 with something like 35 hours...still haven't reactivated GnR radio tower.

I just wander around visiting towns and doing side missions. I will be playing this clear into the next decade at my pace...
I am doing the same thing. Have beeen wondering around making my player into what I want. The only reason I went to GNR was to get 3Dogs head wrap.

I'm currently at 17 and will start searching for daddy once I get Grim Reapers Sprint.
Black Jeep Society victim#19

"The Jeep is America's only real sports car" - Enzo Ferrari

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
ancestralworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #51
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post

You sound exactly like me when I started my first playthrough. I was very OCD about it and made sure to do as many of the side missions as I possibly could before continuing the main quest. Ive since beat the game as well as all of the downloadable content (save for Point Lookout) and I still havent reached max level, which at this point is level 50. Anyways back to the OCD part, I'm still bitter that there were a couple of quests I couldnt complete because of my karma standing, I dont think I could start this game over though after all the time put in.

Oh and btw...that clip for Book of Eli looks awesome!!!!
DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #52
PrinothPro
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I am surprised nobody has mentioned The Day After. Long movie and can be boring at times but excellent movie.

The Day After
PrinothPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #53
jeep360limited

[QUOTE=Dr. Marneaus;6782075]When I was in like 6th grade i read Z for Zachariah, it's about this 16 year old girl who's family lives in a little valley that was sheltered from all the nuclear fallout, but her family goes off to investigate one day andnever comes back, eventually some guy in a radiation suit waders into her town, and thats the story...

QUOTE]

great book, read it in like 8th grade though
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited-----SOLD
jeep360limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #54
bword

Bump because i just started playing this again. I just finished Oasis destroyed harolds heart got the barkskin perk and then moved onto vault 112 mission. As far as movies in the post nuclear war genre theres not a whole lot I love them myself. I found this check em out Top 15 Best Nuclear War Movies - Top 10 Lists | Listverse
Unread 08-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #55
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

There is a short series that was only made for 2 seasons. You can watch it on HULU.
Jeremiah

It's.....ok if you have nothing else to watch, but there is gratuitous boobage

ALOT of Battlestar Galactica ( New) cameos and Mica from Warehouse 13 stars in the end of S1 and beginning S2

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.