Another dealer rant - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Another dealer rant

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Davejb
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Another dealer rant

It takes an act of congress, and all the planets aligning for my schedule to let me get my Jeep in for service. So Thursday it goes in for oil, rotation, and checkup (has a whopping 8200 miles on it). The next morning I'm looking at it as I walk in to work thinking something doesn't look right. It hasn't had a bath since October so the brake dust has accumulated, and the dirty wheels/tires are still on the front, despite the supposed recent rotation And the right front tire had a white swirl mark on it which hadn't moved.
So I call the dealer and the manger asks the mechanic and he says he did the rotation, which means he lied to me and his boss. Wouldn't have bothered me if he had just forgot to do it, but lying to me about it just p'd me off more.

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Vote Quimby[/B][/COLOR]
Davejb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Me007gold

so instead of complaing on here, go down to the dealership and raise hell
Me007gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Davejb
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Gee, there's a thought. I sent the owner a not so nice email yesterday, gonna call him tomorrow

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Vote Quimby[/B][/COLOR]
Davejb is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.