Android phones - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Android phones

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #46
Kip03TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM View Post
I am fond of my original Galaxy Note. I love everything about it, except the Snapdragon S3 sometimes causes some lag and stuttering. Getting a Note 2 when my upgrade is due or a Nexus. (Provided an LTE Nexus is available then).

I went from all the Iphones to the note 2. Awesome device. I use it to call people maybe once a day but play on the Internet and games all day everyday, the screen is awesome and the battery life is second to none. It will run Internet, YouTube and games from 7am till 10pm at night. The side shift one handed operation is a plus with this monster. I'll only go back to Apple if they create a phone like the note 2.

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition fully loaded 5 speed manual. Brown dog 1" motor mounts, Currie 1" body lift, jks front disconnects, 31" Goodyear Wrangler duratracs, 8 adjustable control arms, Advance Adapters HD SYE, Tom woods premium driveshaft, driver & passenger heated seats
Kip03TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #47
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip03TJ View Post
I went from all the Iphones to the note 2. Awesome device. I use it to call people maybe once a day but play on the Internet and games all day everyday, the screen is awesome and the battery life is second to none. It will run Internet, YouTube and games from 7am till 10pm at night. The side shift one handed operation is a plus with this monster. I'll only go back to Apple if they create a phone like the note 2.
give em a year, their hardware is usually about that far behind
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #48
Max-Q
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip03TJ View Post

I'm with you. I've had iphones for 5 years but I couldn't stand the iphone 5 so I returned it and got the Note 2 and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love this phone. I've got two buddies who dumped their iphones and bought the Note 2 after using mine. After a few days using the Note all other phones feel tiny. It makes the iphone seem like a toy.
Max-Q is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #49
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-Q View Post
I'm with you. I've had iphones for 5 years but I couldn't stand the iphone 5 so I returned it and got the Note 2 and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love this phone. I've got two buddies who dumped their iphones and bought the Note 2 after using mine. After a few days using the Note all other phones feel tiny. It makes the iphone seem like a toy.
I've had my iphone 4 for 2 years, first iphone Ive had and it was good for maybe the first 9 months and after that I've had constant hardware issues with my 4, got a replacement and still had them. Played with the 5 in the store and was like WTF was apple thinking? Lets make it longer not wider. Just stupid.

The 26th can't come any faster, do want DNA. Note 2 is way too big for my tastes loll, sweet device though.
Unread 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #50
Bama_WJ
2001 WJ 

I picked up the GS3 about a month ago. Loving it so far. I thought my 3 year old Evo 4G was impressive, but this GS3 has all sorts of bells and whistles that my Evo didn't.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:05 AM   #51
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have experience getting their upgrade early from verizon? Been reading online and I'm hearing it's fairly easy to convince them especially if you are having issues with your phone, as I am. Mines in 20 days so I don't see why they would have a problem with it.
Unread 01-09-2013, 05:13 AM   #52
festerw
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Anyone have experience getting their upgrade early from verizon? Been reading online and I'm hearing it's fairly easy to convince them especially if you are having issues with your phone, as I am. Mines in 20 days so I don't see why they would have a problem with it.
I've got 3 phones upgraded early some as much as 3 months, just call and ask they'll usually do it if you're upgrading to a higher end phone.

And I must be lucky I've had a Razr Maxx since it's launch day and have had no issues with it.
Unread 01-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #53
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

Same my razr maxx has been flawless! Way better than the iphone for sure! Galaxy s3 would be my 2nd choice after my maxx. This battery is just awesome!
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #54
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I can't wait until April. Going to be getting a GS3. I've played with a couple and they seem like alot of fun. I love my iPhone and all, but it's just getting a bit old.

What's the deal with group messaging on Android? I know my friends have had some problems with it and it doesn't work as smoothly as it does on an iPhone.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #55
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by festerw View Post
I've got 3 phones upgraded early some as much as 3 months, just call and ask they'll usually do it if you're upgrading to a higher end phone.

And I must be lucky I've had a Razr Maxx since it's launch day and have had no issues with it.
I called them just now, she was all down to help but she said the DNA and S3 were on the list of restricted devices that you couldn't upgrade early to.
Unread 01-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #56
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Scratch that, Called again and talked to a different lady. My droid DNA is on the way!
Unread 01-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #57
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Scratch that, Called again and talked to a different lady. My droid DNA is on the way!
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #58
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got the DNA today. Crazy fast phone and the screen is nothing short of amazing. Really glad that I made the switch from iOS.
Unread 01-14-2013, 03:04 AM   #59
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Heres a screen shot of a clean page on my homescreen. 1080p wallpaper. Accidentally attached a screen shot I took of a vid. The computer makes the second pic look ****ty.

Sent from my DROID DNA using JeepForum
forumrunner_20130114_040345.jpg  
Unread 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #60
nwiTJdave

I have an EVO 3D and it's ok. The battery life is below par though. It will last me ~2.5 hours of use before it dies. In the cold, even without use, the battery drains stupid fast.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.