Advice on women?? welcome aboard! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Advice on women?? welcome aboard!

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #91
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi5683 View Post
Like I've been saying ALL ALONG.....
Since you work in your stilettos.. Can I wife you

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #92
funkduck
2002 WJ 

heh, advice on women thread...

Well, don't confuse women with girls. Girls are annoying, clingy, think it's cute to be schizophrenic, don't know what the hell they want, have no idea what they're doing, bring no value to the table. Lots of boys let them get away with all of this because girls often look like a good time.. but that only perpetuates the problem.

A woman can wipe her own a5s (front to back, hopefully), pay her own bills and manage her own life in realtime. A woman also respects herself enough to tell you straight up, in English, how it's going, instead of saying lame stuff like "fine" when it's not actually fine. Because she takes care of herself, is able to speak honestly and respect the grown men who pay attention to her - an actual woman deserves to be treated with respect. Not put on a pedestal, just respected as an individual. A woman is better at sexytimes, too.

After you can recognize the difference between women and girls, recognize the difference between men and boys - a man also can wipe his own a5s and pay his own bills, treats women with respect (and rogers them in half) while politely disregarding girls of any age because they're a bigger P.I.T.A. than they're worth.

I notice a lot of boys whining about how "women don't like nice guys" and always friendzone nice guys and therefore women must like a-holes... total crap. Women don't want a p***y because they already have one... but they don't want a d**k either, because they already have one of those too. (it runs on batteries and lasts longer than you can). They do want a man. Men don't get friendzoned, men can be friends with women with absolutely no intention of sexytimes, or can hop into sexytimes if the woman's into it. Boys can be friendzoned by girls or women, but if that boy accidentally becomes a man he can just pull right back outta' the fictional friendzone any time he wants. Doesn't mean you get to have sex with the woman just because you pulled out of the friendzone, it just means you stopped being in some stupid fictional 'trap' you put yourself in and blamed her for.

Nothing's ever been so simple that someone couldn't make it more complicated. Always remember Sturgeon's Revelation.
Unread 10-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #93
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkduck View Post
A woman also respects herself enough to tell you straight up, in English, how it's going, instead of saying lame stuff like "fine" when it's not actually fine
I'm going to argue this point with you. Telling a man "fine" when things are not has nothing to do with whether or not I respect myself. While I typically will say what I am thinking and how I feel, somedays I actually do say that I am "fine" when I really am not, because it would take more energy, and be more upsetting to both parties to try to explain why I am not fine. 9 times out of 10, it is something I need to work out for myself and things will actually be fine shortly.
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #94
funkduck
2002 WJ 

I'll treat a woman like she's told me the truth, if she says "fine" I go with fine. If she says "nothing's wrong" I go with nothing's wrong. Sometimes I think I'm the first person who's ever done that.
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #95
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95
What should I do if an old flame keeps starring at me? I mean she as a bf so idk what to do?
Bang her out. Who gives a ship. A cheating whore is a cheating whore. Why worry about it.
elcorvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #96
Rican142
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi5683

Like I've been saying ALL ALONG.....
Touche...
Rican142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #97
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

All this advice is absurd. Are you trying to put you d*ck somewhere warm and moist or find a wife?

Let's just say unless mine falls off or turns green, I'm not interested in getting tested. I've been with the best of the best and taken down some fatties on a dry streak.

If you are just trying to have fun, be an as5hole and don't put in work. They want to get the D as much as you want to play in their belly. Girls that want to play games aren't worth it, move on to the next. Play nice and play their games and you get friend zoned.

Just be blunt and ask em' straight up after a few drinks. Most young whore bags will jump on it. Daddy issues is the best sex you'll have. Move on to the next. My lifestyle isn't for all, but if that's what you are trying to do, there you go. Btw, find out your local clubs ladies night. That way you save some money. Also, go a few hours before close. That way their already tipsy. I'm trying to see her mouth moving. Just not hear words coming out.

If you want to find a wife, don't look for it. She will accidentally be your best friend before you know it and boom goes the dynamite.
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #98
Ripper3494
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4jkx View Post
This. My fiancee and I became clingy for a while after we moved. We didn't know anyone so we stayed in a lot. After a while we wanted to kill each other. Out of the blue we started doing things independently and the relationship improved tenfold.

Oh, buy nerf guns and safety glasses When you get mad at her toss her the goggles and a nerf gun and have at it. It is hilarious to hit her in the boob or crotch
nerf guns x1000 my gf and i do this whenever we get pissed and it always seems to make everything better
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/alternator-welder-write-up-1301614/[/url]
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/tj-uppers-yj-half-doors-hard-top-installation-1417686/[/url]
RC vs BDS
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rough-country-vs-bds-1461555/[/url]
Ripper3494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #99
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcorvino View Post
All this advice is absurd. Are you trying to put you d*ck somewhere warm and moist or find a wife?

Let's just say unless mine falls off or turns green, I'm not interested in getting tested. I've been with the best of the best and taken down some fatties on a dry streak.

If you are just trying to have fun, be an as5hole and don't put in work. They want to get the D as much as you want to play in their belly. Girls that want to play games aren't worth it, move on to the next. Play nice and play their games and you get friend zoned.

Just be blunt and ask em' straight up after a few drinks. Most young whore bags will jump on it. Daddy issues is the best sex you'll have. Move on to the next. My lifestyle isn't for all, but if that's what you are trying to do, there you go. Btw, find out your local clubs ladies night. That way you save some money. Also, go a few hours before close. That way their already tipsy. I'm trying to see her mouth moving. Just not hear words coming out.

If you want to find a wife, don't look for it. She will accidentally be your best friend before you know it and boom goes the dynamite.
I like the way ou think

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #100
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
I like the way ou think
I was going to write a book about me and my penis called "oh the places we've been". I started going down the list and everything was good... Then I started to remember some drunken nights and just set the papers on fire. LoL

I just figure run through as many as you can before you get wifed up. I don't cheat, so when that time comes my dick is in a box for the rest of my life.

Asian girls LOVE American guys. Especially bigger guys like me who are referred to as "juice heads". I'm planning a trip this summer to Moscow to hit the clubs and then over to Tokyo. Went to Ibiza and Barcelona 2 years ago. Ze accents are teh sex. Lol
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #101
Sarahdactyl
★=THE MOAR YOU KNOOOW=

1991 XJ Cherokee 

Let me que you guys in some of the difference in men and women language.

When a lady says, "mhm" it pretty much means she's tuning you out. So from her own logic she is going to assume that when you are saying, "mhm" you're not listening when you actually are.
That's just one example

We like to blow single worded answers WAY, WAY, WAY out proportion (give them meanings that aren't there). While guys just simplify and take our one word answers for that exact meaning of the word when we mean something different all together and complex (that's the crazy talk), then we get mad.

Everything is lost in translation.

Don't want to wait for a reply or just want to chat with other Jeepers?
Join JF IRC Chatroom. Click here to go directly to the webclient and
type in #jeepforum for the channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deepskyy- View Post
Sarah has the punctuality of an American airlines flight in a Chicago snowstorm
Sarahdactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #102
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Oh - more advice. Any girl who says she hates drama or doesn't have girl friends because their all bi+ches is a drama whore.

If she makes you put on a condom for sex, she is either not on birth control or she is a whore. Most girls that let dudes run through it have a stash of condoms.

If she makes you put on a condom for a BJ, she is actually a whore/hooker. Sorry, but your friends felt bad for you and chipped in some money. You will never see her again.

:lol:
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #103
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl
Let me que you guys in some of the difference in men and women language.

When a lady says, "mhm" it pretty much means she's tuning you out. So from her own logic she is going to assume that when you are saying, "mhm" you're not listening when you actually are.
That's just one example

Everything is lost in translation that is the crazy lady language.
Here is more advice. If you plan on wifing it, shut up and deal with the crazy beach. you made that bed, sleep in it. if you are just trying to touch her no-no spot... Screw it and move on. You wanna play games for 2 weeks and hope you get some or move on and actually get some? There is plenty of vagina in the sea.
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #104
Sarahdactyl
★=THE MOAR YOU KNOOOW=

1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Oh - more advice. Any girl who says she hates drama or doesn't have girl friends because their all bi+ches is a drama whore.

If she makes you put on a condom for sex, she is either not on birth control or she is a whore. Most girls that let dudes run through it have a stash of condoms.

If she makes you put on a condom for a BJ, she is actually a whore/hooker. Sorry, but your friends felt bad for you and chipped in some money. You will never see her again.

:lol:
I'm pretty damn sure the reason why a lady makes guys put on a condom is to .. oh I donnoo.. BE SAFE AND NOT GET PREGNANT OR A STD?

Quote:
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #105
Sarahdactyl
★=THE MOAR YOU KNOOOW=

1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Here is more advice. If you plan on wifing it, shut up and deal with the crazy bi+ch. you made that bed, sleep in it. if you are just trying to touch her no-no spot... Screw it and move on. You wanna play games for 2 weeks and hope you get some or move on and actually get some? There is plenty of vagina in the sea.
I would go back and edit your cuss words. You're not supposed to go past the language filter

And I am not going to touching any girls no-nos. I'm a straight female.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.