Advice on women?? welcome aboard! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Advice on women?? welcome aboard!

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #61
FLATFENDER54
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Be a man! Man up! dont talk on the phone for 12 hours................................... MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A BIG PUSS

FLATFENDER54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #62
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95 View Post
Yep 12 hours. To listen about why her jarring her dad, I don't know why I work stayed up that long though.
Is that English? WTF does that even mean?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #63
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry about that! On my phone, it auto corrects hating to jarring, I don't even know what was with the sentence. Wow....
Well I am now happy, I have a girl who flirts back, like I said earlier. But I have homecoming coming up soon, should I just ask her?
As to what FLATFENDER54 said
NEVER AGAIN. Not only did I have a ****ty day she decided that because of that she could try and walk all over me, she no longer will talk to me because I told her to back off and she got offended XD
Unread 09-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #64
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATFENDER54 View Post
Be a man! Man up! dont talk on the phone for 12 hours................................... MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A BIG PUSS
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #65
MaeForeman

Quote:
Sorry about that! On my phone, it auto corrects hating to jarring, I don't even know what was with the sentence. Wow....
Well I am now happy, I have a girl who flirts back, like I said earlier. But I have homecoming coming up soon, should I just ask her?
As to what FLATFENDER54 said
NEVER AGAIN. Not only did I have a ****ty day she decided that because of that she could try and walk all over me, she no longer will talk to me because I told her to back off and she got offended XD
Sorry to hear that...
It's always like this, no matter how tired you are your woman will demand full dedication from you. I usually did the same earlier and only now I realized how stupid I was. The reason was that I didn't have a certain activity that could interest me a lot so I had to piss off my man
Try to get her busy with something other than kitchen stuff and the results won't keep you waiting

Unread 09-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #66
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeForeman View Post
Sorry to hear that...
It's always like this, no matter how tired you are your woman will demand full dedication from you. I usually did the same earlier and only now I realized how stupid I was. The reason was that I didn't have a certain activity that could interest me a lot so I had to piss off my man
Try to get her busy with something other than kitchen stuff and the results won't keep you waiting

Ummm, do you mean like laundry?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #67
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Ummm, do you mean like laundry?
Or dome?

Sent using the force

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #68
Bmecj7
1978 CJ7 

ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAY "I'M FINE." THATS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!

FINE="FREAKED OUT. INSECURE. NEUROTIC. EMOTIONAL.

Here is the book of women.....pack a lunch!!

image-2409746075.jpg
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #69
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmecj7 View Post

Good to have a definition of "fine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P View Post
Nothing is ever "fine" But you're not going to get a straight answer anyways, just suck up and be nice
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #70
CRider74
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmecj7 View Post

Here is the book of women.....pack a lunch!!

Attachment 475256
You failed to mention that that book is only volume 1. Of 7.
Unread 09-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #71
eagleblue

Quote:
Why am I the jerk when I stayed up for 12 hours on the phone with her, and listene to all her problems?
If a girl wants to talk on the phone for 12 hours straight about her problems, trust me, you don't want her anyway.
eagleblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #72
ejeeperguy
1982 CJ7 

I am 46 so I know ..........nothing about women.Have been married for almost 8 years and don't got it right.Women have a game we men are not told the rules for; cause they change them at will.Just when you have it no you don't.The minute they are lowering you in the hole that is when you win.
ejeeperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #73
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
But I have homecoming coming up soon, should I just ask her?
The **** are you asking us for? Grow some balls and go say HI, the worst thing that can happen is she says no, big deal, the world still goes round, don't hate her for it, don't beat yourself up for asking.

Brace yourself for this:

YES isn't always going to happen, regardless of the scenario or people involved.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #74
Katesdad

Women are the devil.
Katesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #75
spward

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
This.

I want to pull my hair put so often when I talk to members of the opposite sex. However, there's a fairly attractive girl I know who is going to be a biomedical engineer. Engineers like logic. I wanted to be an engineer. Maybe I should go after her. What does JF think?
That usually does not relate to logic in "life". Women have life and work disconnected in their brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
All of those factors were involved in my thought process. I'm just really on the fence about whether or not I want to get into a long term relationship right now. I'm a lazy person, that's why I didn't make it through engineering school. Relationships require effort, and I'm trying to focus on school right now so distractions need to be minimized. Although trying to decide one way or the other is is kind of distracting right now. That's another thread though.
Find a girl that is a gamer. That way you can fix your jeep and she won't be bored and want to talk about her "problems" and you can live your life easily.

USN Hull #227
spward is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.