Advice on women?? welcome aboard! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Advice on women?? welcome aboard!

Road Race Motorsports Fuel Calibrator for the 2007-2011 JKIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #46
sdotcarter
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95 View Post
Why am I the jerk when I stayed up for 12 hours on the phone with her, and listene to all her problems?
Called friend zone, your stuck in it now.

sdotcarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #47
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdotcarter View Post
Called friend zone, your stuck in it now.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #48
Davis88
2001 XJ Cherokee 

The most useful lesson I've learned is to establish your rules and boundaries from the start and abide by them. If y'all haven't made plans that evening and the guys call you to go out and shoot pool that's exactly what you do, she can have the girls over to eat spinach artichoke dip and watch the Bachelor. If you submit, every time you want to go out it becomes a struggle, feelings are hurt, she has to join, etc and it puts a strain on things. With my last girlfriend, I always cooked and she always did dishes and it was perfect. I went out when I wanted to and she was cool with it. It helps to have a girl that's somewhat independent.
Davis88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #49
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have said it before and will say it again. If you all remember this when dealing with women you will have fewer problems.

Women are nuttier than squirrel poop.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #50
CRider74
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerovick View Post
Don't waste your time trying to find a sane one. They are all crazy.
/thread
Unread 09-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #51
DigitalPhoenix
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
I'm filled with too much logic, it's evident as to why I don't have a girlfriend... Apparently they don't like the logic card...
This x1,000,000

If it ain't broke, fix it til it is.
DigitalPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #52
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, I figured that....
I've moved on, new question Da**** do you do when she gets involved in inter family issues? Such as my bros family and hers starting to fight.
Unread 09-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #53
Maximus856
1968 J-Series Truck 

You avoid at all costs.

My question. What is so appealing to a girl about her friends ex boyfriend? I knew that stuff happens, but it happened to me last night. I broke up with my girl of 5 years under 'decent' terms. Her friend came to a bar I was at and starts hitting on me. They're always on again/off again, but I had literally no interest in that. Banging a buddies ex has 0 appeal to me. If my ex did something horrible to me, it might be a different story, but I'd like to avoid that drama all together.
Maximus856 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #54
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

That is because they are jealous of what you and your ex had and they want that
Unread 09-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #55
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus856 View Post
You avoid at all costs.

My question. What is so appealing to a girl about her friends ex boyfriend? I knew that stuff happens, but it happened to me last night. I broke up with my girl of 5 years under 'decent' terms. Her friend came to a bar I was at and starts hitting on me. They're always on again/off again, but I had literally no interest in that. Banging a buddies ex has 0 appeal to me. If my ex did something horrible to me, it might be a different story, but I'd like to avoid that drama all together.
Don't burn that bridge, though. You need one of your ex's friends to bang when your ex starts annoying the hell out of you in order to shut her up.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #56
ZeroGravity
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Women; can't live with them, can't **** guys.
The U.S. Army vaguely envisioned something bigger than a motorcycle, smaller than a truck, and undaunted by the most difficult terrain.
ZeroGravity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #57
4x4jkx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis88
The most useful lesson I've learned is to establish your rules and boundaries from the start and abide by them. If y'all haven't made plans that evening and the guys call you to go out and shoot pool that's exactly what you do, she can have the girls over to eat spinach artichoke dip and watch the Bachelor. If you submit, every time you want to go out it becomes a struggle, feelings are hurt, she has to join, etc and it puts a strain on things. With my last girlfriend, I always cooked and she always did dishes and it was perfect. I went out when I wanted to and she was cool with it. It helps to have a girl that's somewhat independent.
This. My fiancee and I became clingy for a while after we moved. We didn't know anyone so we stayed in a lot. After a while we wanted to kill each other. Out of the blue we started doing things independently and the relationship improved tenfold.

Oh, buy nerf guns and safety glasses When you get mad at her toss her the goggles and a nerf gun and have at it. It is hilarious to hit her in the boob or crotch
4x4jkx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #58
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph_rapture View Post
Treat them like **** until 30 or so, after that they dig the nice guy thing.
This. Was really nice and had 2 serious girlfriends in highschool. Became a dick head and ran through em' like it was the Friday after thanksgiving.
elcorvino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #59
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Never go to bed mad at one another
Always listen to her
show her you love her every day, write her little notes so she can find them
make her feel special, important and loved

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2012, 05:37 AM   #60
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
Never go to bed mad at one another
Always listen to her
show her you love her every day, write her little notes so she can find them
make her feel special, important and loved
This

But only after you have been with her for awhile. Also don't be clingy.

Not to mention they will never get the chance to say "you don't treat me as good as you used too"

Sent from my EVO 4G using JeepForum

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.