90 YJ Erratic Coolant Temp Gauge! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 90 YJ Erratic Coolant Temp Gauge!

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 12-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
tchev68

90 YJ Erratic Coolant Temp Gauge!

Had an over-heating issue that simply turned out to be a stuck t-stat, now due to an unknown reason the temp sensor fluctuates all over! Seems more erratic at higher rpm but idk. Any suggestions?

tchev68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
AmmitOsiris
JACK WAGON

1990 YJ Wrangler 

mine did that but now it's fixed.. Dunno
AmmitOsiris is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
tchev68

You just let it go unsaid, and randomly went away? I'm assuming of possibly an air pocket or something.. But it bugs me.
tchev68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
AmmitOsiris
JACK WAGON

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchev68 View Post
You just let it go unsaid, and randomly went away? I'm assuming of possibly an air pocket or something.. But it bugs me.
Yep, funny as he'll, because the people who would bum rides are like you're going to overheat IM like nope
AmmitOsiris is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.