9 /11 Will anyone remember it - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 9 /11 Will anyone remember it

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #16
FunkyJeepz
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I'm wearing an American flag shirt right now for today. If I was driving today, I was going to put an american flag on the jeep also to show my patriotism.

FunkyJeepz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #17
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
Did anyone observe a moment of silence??
When?
We did at the Lowe's I work at this morning.
Unread 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #18
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I was driving during the moment of silence but i kept my mouth shut for that full minute. I also said a small prayer for the fallen.
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #19
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafpu View Post
I think the Fumbler In Chief will do ONLY what is expected of him, and nothing else. Simply to make a show of it, and because it is what he is supposed to do.
What would you do?

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #20
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ground Zero was extremely quiet today, no cabs honking, no tourists talking...eerily quiet. Tons of people and activity from police, fire and tourists but still I was impressed with everyones respect in keeping noise levels down. Honestly we could could use more of that around here.
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #21
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

And to the (pessimistic) OP, every radio station, TV channel and billboard had some sort of remembrance of 9/11 today, honestly I can't imagine how you would think that the media would "breeze" over it.
Unread 09-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #22
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I was 10 at the time. 22 now, and remember every single minute of that day.
Unread 09-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #23
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

I remember too and my wife's not a US citizen, but she puts a flag out every 9/11. The only part the media did gloss-over (in some cases) was the fact that muslim fundamentalists murdered my countrymen. My preference is to call them out, as I've done over in the PRC section many times: call out islam to reign-in the savages under their banner. It's a repeat them: muslim terrorists .... Beslan, Moscow Theater, 9/11, and even the Boston bombing from two muslims that specified as much for their reason (i.e. as "payback" for the US aggression against their fellow muslims).

Edit: I did not mean to capitalize muslim or islam; one of the very few religions that I refuse to capitalize.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #24
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo View Post
I remember too and my wife's not a US citizen, but she puts a flag out every 9/11. The only part the media did gloss-over (in some cases) was the fact that muslim fundamentalists murdered my countrymen. My preference is to call them out, as I've done over in the PRC section many times: call out islam to reign-in the savages under their banner. It's a repeat them: muslim terrorists .... Beslan, Moscow Theater, 9/11, and even the Boston bombing from two muslims that specified as much for their reason (i.e. as "payback" for the US aggression against their fellow muslims).

Edit: I did not mean to capitalize muslim or islam; one of the very few religions that I refuse to capitalize.
Just as I refuse to capitalize obama. If I do spell his name I usually use the number 0 instead of an o. . I agree with your post btw. The fact that a supposed "million muslim march" was supposed to be held on 9/11 of all days in DC made me sick. And the fact that they denied the bikers permit to do so made it worse. They went anyway and an estimated 1.2 million bikers showed up to support 9/11. It didn't even make the MSM. Don't think even half that number in muslims showed up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.