800 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 800

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-26-2002, 04:12 PM   #1
4wheeler4CJ

Can't believe it's 800 already, LOL, only been on 1 month! This place is addicting! Thank God I try to do it at work or night, or I'd never get aything done! (Well, lately I have been recovering from surgery, so it keeps me occupied).

4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2002, 04:49 PM   #2
'drack

Let me the first to say congrats. And I'm not just saying that to get another post or something self serving like that. Really, congrats [Wink] .

Keith
Unread 04-26-2002, 05:11 PM   #3
4wheeler4CJ

LOL, thanks! [Wink]

(Me either)
Unread 04-27-2002, 10:04 AM   #4
4wheeler4CJ

quote:
Originally posted by Bob J:
800 in a month? and I never see pointless pads from you, where you hiding them?

At this rate you'll have Mr. Bill beat in a week, congrats [Wink]

LOL, I'm sure Mr. Bill will catch up when he gets back from Moab [Wink]

I guess you're right though, I don't pad, that's why I couldn't believe I got to 800 already, LOL. I usually do have a point in my pads....er....posts....might not always be the "popular opinion", but that's OK, I'm not a conformist, LOL....I tend to think pretty independently [Wink]
Unread 04-27-2002, 10:59 AM   #5
Hank

Naw, Mr. Bill cannot be taken out. I assume his job is posting on the Jeep Forum because he posts like 25 times per day when he's around.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2002, 11:59 AM   #6
kbeckman

800 in a month?

That's 27 posts per day. Man you been busy.

I've been here a few months, and still haven't reached the magic 50, but I'm close.
kbeckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2002, 12:36 PM   #7
4wheeler4CJ

I find it a good way to relax when I'm doing nothing or feel like doing nothing, LOL....grab a beer or glass of wine (or 2 or 3 or...) and see whats up on here.
Unread 04-28-2002, 01:11 PM   #8
kbeckman

I like it too. I'm sitting here eating fresh strawberries and drinking beer at the moment. Great combo.........

Just got back from the Jefferson, WI Auto swapfest. It's been in the low 40's and rainy all weekend. I got more mud on the Jeep there in the parking lot, than I did at the last trail I was on. Man it was bad. Took me half an hour of hosing to get the mud off.

I noticed there weren't too many electronic people out here, so the anwsers in this area were kinda weak. I do this for a living (just not on cars), so it seemed a natural.

I've gotten so many good answers to my question, which have save me countless hours of hassle.
kbeckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 09:26 AM   #9
keithTJ

800 posts WOW, I wish I could only be so great to have 800. I'm taking in the ways of 'drack and Mr. Bill, I should be there by the end of summer.
keithTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2002, 11:26 AM   #10
4wheeler4CJ

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
Sounds to me like you have a big head... what's your hat size?

Actually I got 30+ posts in last night but I wasn't at work. I can usually squeeze in 40 or so per night at work, mostly questions that have been overlooked or additions to answers already given. I could get more but there aren't that many posts to respond to. I guess I should start doing more padding since so many people suggest that's all I do...

Who suggested all you do is pad?
Unread 05-01-2002, 06:25 AM   #11
4wheeler4CJ

Hell, anyone who takes the time to respond to posts with advice most of the time, is allowed to do their share of padding, I guess, anyways, LOL
Unread 05-01-2002, 10:20 AM   #12
4wheeler4CJ

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
quote:
Originally posted by 4wheeler4CJ:
Who suggested all you do is pad?

Keith for one... [Wink]
LOL, that's OK, plenty of PADing is good off-roading, LOL!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.