700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-19-2003, 01:18 AM   #1
Jeepfreak81
1994 YJ Wrangler 

700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question

is it true i have to get an adapter of some sort for the overdrive in the tranny it plugs into a sensor... i cant remember what its called but its because i no longer am running an ECM? where is a good place to get one if so AND also i want to run my electric fuel pump on my carb... i have the 2 lines coming from the tank from the original FI... i need to regulate the pressure to 5.5 PSI... i was told i need a return style regulator, all autozone had was regualar regulators and i cant use one because it will burn up the pump... and do i use the extra line from the tank as a return? Im getting ready to drop this stuff in this week so i need to know what to buy

Full Page Club member #004
Green Jeep Club Member #005
Jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.