700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question - JeepForum.com
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-19-2003, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
Jeepfreak81's Avatar
1994 YJ Wrangler 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 2,318
700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question

is it true i have to get an adapter of some sort for the overdrive in the tranny it plugs into a sensor... i cant remember what its called but its because i no longer am running an ECM? where is a good place to get one if so AND also i want to run my electric fuel pump on my carb... i have the 2 lines coming from the tank from the original FI... i need to regulate the pressure to 5.5 PSI... i was told i need a return style regulator, all autozone had was regualar regulators and i cant use one because it will burn up the pump... and do i use the extra line from the tank as a return? Im getting ready to drop this stuff in this week so i need to know what to buy

94 V8 YJ, SOA, H1's, 37's, HP D44, D60, 4.88's, winch and some other goodies
1946 CJ2A, 225 V6, T98 D18, Warn OD, D30/D44. Dual winches mild lift & 34's
1966 M416 1/4 ton Military Trailer Expo Trailer
Full Page Club member #004
Green Jeep Club Member #005
Jeepfreak81 is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Plumbing / Constuction question Jeremy_C General Discussion 11 06-04-2009 05:52 AM
General Plumbing Question: Please Help!! JSB Jeep General Discussion 9 04-27-2009 09:15 PM
Fuel Pump Question festerw General Discussion 6 04-01-2008 04:11 PM
Bathroom Sink Faucet - Plumbing Question! 2004JeepTJ General Discussion 2 05-09-2007 09:52 AM
Flex Fuel question... Dudewayne General Discussion 7 07-13-2006 12:11 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome