700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-19-2003, 12:18 AM   #1
Jeepfreak81
1994 YJ Wrangler 

700r4 question AND fuel regulator/plumbing question

is it true i have to get an adapter of some sort for the overdrive in the tranny it plugs into a sensor... i cant remember what its called but its because i no longer am running an ECM? where is a good place to get one if so AND also i want to run my electric fuel pump on my carb... i have the 2 lines coming from the tank from the original FI... i need to regulate the pressure to 5.5 PSI... i was told i need a return style regulator, all autozone had was regualar regulators and i cant use one because it will burn up the pump... and do i use the extra line from the tank as a return? Im getting ready to drop this stuff in this week so i need to know what to buy

Full Page Club member #004
Green Jeep Club Member #005
Jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.