50 Things You Will Never Get For Xmas Again - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 50 Things You Will Never Get For Xmas Again

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 12-19-2012, 07:23 AM   #16
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

Between my two brothers and I, we had about 28 of those things. I still have all of my Legos and most of the instructions, although there are some pieces that are missing. It would be cool to build every set that I had again.

thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #17
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

This is still the coolest Christmas present ever. None of you young bucks has probably never seen one of these. Hours of fun running them into walls, jumping things, wheelies, etc.
imagescahpl5yl.jpg  
MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
firefighter315
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1wood5150 View Post
This is still the coolest Christmas present ever. None of you young bucks has probably never seen one of these. Hours of fun running them into walls, jumping things, wheelies, etc.
Agreed! I remember sneaking a cookie sheet out of the kitchen and propping it up on books to make a ramp for ol Evel to jump from.

Equally as cool..... actually remember writing out Stomper SSC Supercycle Daredevil Loop set on my christmas list that year.....took a while to get all those letters down with a number 1 pencil.....

Unread 12-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter315 View Post
Agreed! I remember sneaking a cookie sheet out of the kitchen and propping it up on books to make a ramp for ol Evel to jump from.

Equally as cool..... actually remember writing out Stomper SSC Supercycle Daredevil Loop set on my christmas list that year.....took a while to get all those letters down with a number 1 pencil.....

I didn't have that, but I did have one of these.

prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #20
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjohnson View Post
I didn't have that, but I did have one of these.

Do you still have it?
MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
firefighter315
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1wood5150 View Post
Do you still have it?
I'm sure mine is buried in my mom's basement somewhere. She is a pack rat and has quite a few boxes down there marked "toys". Maybe I need to get over there and have a look through them to see what cool things are still around!
Unread 12-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

E1, Unfortunately I do not have it anymore. In fact, I don't have any of the toys I had when I was a kid. I find myself looking for them fairly often though. Sucks, they're normally selling for an arm & a leg.

The one's I'd like to have back are Stretch Arm Strong & my Tamiya Blackfoot & Hornet R/C Cars.

Was I the only one with this set?
Unread 12-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #23
firefighter315
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I can't believe that Dukes set existed and I DIDN'T have one....I think I had everything else associated with that show. If everyone else treated their Stretch Armstrong or Stretch Monster like I did, they either eventually got pulled apart or froze and split when left in the rear car window overnight during the winter....
Unread 12-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #24
b3nj4m1n
1997 TJ Wrangler 

from 2012... just saying...

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." -Mark Twain
b3nj4m1n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #25
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

This thread made me depressed
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #26
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter315 View Post
I can't believe that Dukes set existed and I DIDN'T have one....I think I had everything else associated with that show. If everyone else treated their Stretch Armstrong or Stretch Monster like I did, they either eventually got pulled apart or froze and split when left in the rear car window overnight during the winter....
Mine sat in the back window of my grandparents crown vic during a vacation to panama city. It turned to total goo & stained the carpet!

All my gi joes & cars got shot up with a Bb gun, or blown up with firecrackers. My blackfoot got ran over & the hornet drove into the pool. I played with my toys where no way in hell they'd survive this long.
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #27
bravobravo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

man i remember getting some of those toys, pokemon card like crazy when they came out.

removed for stirring the pot
bravobravo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #28
Tompatt
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Holy crap. I had alot of those things. brings back some memories for sure. now i wanna go on ebay and find some of them.
Tompatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #29
Coasttrash
2003 TJ Wrangler 

#33 was the best
SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #105

Zone 4.25 lift, smittybilt stinger, smittybilt winch, 33 bfg km2, savvy arms, TW Shaft, rampage frameless top
Coasttrash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #30
JohnW720
2000 TJ Wrangler 

only 2 or 3 things i don't remember. my sisters and i had a bunch of this stuff and still have most of it thanks to my hoarding parents. The castle in #25 and the carpet city in 44 were the bees knees back in the day, i probably had some of the best conversations with myself playing with those things. I actually played those exact brain quests (#43) with my sister during hurricane sandy when the power was out. All i have to say is some of those questions are ridiculous, i should go back to the 4th grade
JohnW720 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.