3d ultrasound pics of my daughter.. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 3d ultrasound pics of my daughter..

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #16
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

yeah there were a lil tricky to me... some people that were there were able to get some amzaing shots... unfortunately she kept turning away from the machine or putting her hands up... so we took what we could get...

www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #17
ynotyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibab View Post
congrats, little girls are the thing dreams are made of. My 2 yr old continues to think I hung the moon, yet I know she did. She's a tough cookie too, little boys are real criers until 5 or so, girls take no ****!

Wow, you know my kids?

His: 1996 ZJ, 4.0 Selec-Trac
Hers: 1993 ZJ Woody 5.2

Ours: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country Touring. Sweet.

Previous Jeeps: 86 XJ, 92 XJ, 95 YJ, 87 YJ
ynotyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.