35 14.50 baja claws?????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 35 14.50 baja claws??????

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSave 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!

Unread 04-26-2002, 07:47 AM   #1
V8wrangler_idaho

35 14.50 baja claws??????

what size tire you think I should run?? I was thinking of getting 35 14.50 baja claws but was wondering what the rest of you thought. You think That i should get that size or go with 12.50 tires. Or even 33 12.50s or 33 14.50 What size should i get???????

93 wrangler 8 inch SOA SRS suspention lift 35/12.50 Mt. efi 350 700r4 tranny np 205 t case dana 44s front and rear. lots of extras.
V8wrangler_idaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
gatorfish

It all depends what you plan on doing with it. Let us know.

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
gatorfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2002, 12:43 PM   #3
V8wrangler_idaho

well I don't have all that manny rocks out here to climb around on just lots of dirt. lots of hills to climb. snow in the winter. mud in the spring. kinda just an all around tire more or less. I drive in the freeway sometimes but not very much.

93 wrangler 8 inch SOA SRS suspention lift 35/12.50 Mt. efi 350 700r4 tranny np 205 t case dana 44s front and rear. lots of extras.
Unread 04-26-2002, 01:00 PM   #4
gatorfish

going by the setup in your sig (gear, lift) and what you just said, a 33x12.50 would be most functional. You cant go wrong with an overall great tire like the BFG MT/KM of GY MT/R. These will perform well in any situation.

Good luck.

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
gatorfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2002, 08:48 PM   #5
V8wrangler_idaho

well the reason that i was thinking about getting the bigger tires is im going to be getting more lift on my jeep. Im going to be doing a SOA and a SRS lift on my jeep so I will be gaining alot of hight in lift. Im going to have my springs falttend some. about 2 inches that way its not to tall. with the SOA and SRS lift it will be about 6 inches if lift with out the lift springs that i already have. Im going to take off the shackel lift so it should have about 6-7inches of lift after im done and that convertion so it will put my jeep at about 2-3 inches taller then it already is so thats why i wanted to get the taller tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.