2014 Supercross Season - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2014 Supercross Season

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 12-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #1
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

2014 Supercross Season

The 2014 Supercross season will be here soon, January 4th to be exact. With some of the 250 riders stepping up to the 450 class it could make the race for second place a bit more exciting, since Villopoto will probably still be head and shoulders above everyone else....I hope not though, I'd like to see a little closer season this year, with less injuries.

I'd like to go to Indy or Detroit and catch a race live again, as it's been quite a few years, but I doubt I'll be able to make that happen.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

indy is one of the best stadiums in the midwest, as far as the talent this year JS7 is getting back to his roots and is healthy and dedicated! cr22 is healthy and borrowed some of Carmichaels old training plan during the off season. Barcia has a full season under him and will push it this year. I predict a faster than ever pace early rounds with a major injury soon. Probally rv2's knee. end of season prediction.

champ js7
2nd barcia
3rd reed
4th dungy
5th milsaps
6th tomac
7th rocsen
8th brayton
9th rv2 injury rd 3
10th short
curious to see how close I am lol.
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think everyone is really going to have to step up to compete with RV's riding and training. I'd like to see less injuries and more competition.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 12-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I was just talking about this the other day. I didn't follow the offseason at all so it'll be interesting for me to find out who's moved where.

Hopefully someone will give RV a run for his money. Honestly why I quit watching because it wasn't interesting anymore...
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21 View Post
Honestly why I quit watching because it wasn't interesting anymore...
That's why I didn't watch the outdoors...boring, plus the TV coverage for outdoors sucks.

Speaking of which, I better find out where the Supercross races are being broadcast.

Unread 12-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Date Time City/Event Racing Airing Channel
1/4 10:00 PM ET Anaheim, CA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
1/11 9:30 PM ET Phoenix, AZ - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
1/18 10:30 PM ET Anaheim, CA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
1/19 12:00 PM ET Unplugged 1 450SX and 250SX Original CBS
1/25 10:30 PM ET Oakland, CA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
2/1 10:00 PM ET Anaheim, CA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
2/8 10:30 PM ET San Diego, CA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
2/15 8:30 PM ET Arlington, TX - LIVE 450SX and 250SXOriginal Fox Sports 2
2/16 12:00 PM ET Unplugged 2 450SX and 250SX Original CBS
2/22 7:30 PM ET Atlanta, GA - LIVE 450SX and 250SXOriginal Fox Sports 2
3/1 7:30 PM ET Indianapolis, IN - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
3/2 12:00 PM ET Unplugged 3 450SX and 250SX Original CBS
3/15 7:30 PM ET Detroit, MI - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 2
3/22 7:30 PM ET Toronto, ON - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
3/29 8:30 PM ET St. Louis, MO - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
4/5 8:30 PM ET Houston, TX - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
4/12 10:30 PM ET Seattle, WA - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1
4/13 12:00 PM ET Unplugged 5 450SX and 250SX Original CBS
4/26 7:30 PM ET East Rutherford, NJ - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 2
4/27 1:00 PM ET East Rutherford, NJ 450SX and 250SX Repeat CBS
5/3 12:00 PM ET Year in Review 450SX and 250SX Original CBS
5/3 10:00 PM ET Las Vegas, NV - LIVE 450SX and 250SX Original Fox Sports 1

I don't get Fox Sports 2, so I guess I'll miss a few races.

Unread 12-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

give me your end of season predictions!!! Lets see who is the closest. we all know its a crap shoot early on.
Unread 12-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

1: Villopoto
2: Reed
3: Stewart
4: Barcia
5: Dungey

I would have had Milsaps in there, but he's hurt and isn't starting the season.

I'd like to see Stewart hand it to Villopto, but I just don't see anyone beating him, for the championship, unless he gets hurt.

Unread 12-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #9
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

What is supercross?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

2 wheel jeep racing!
Unread 12-31-2013, 09:50 AM   #11
JeepPirate
2008 JK Wrangler 

I will be going to atlanta this year, Ive been the last three and enjoy it there. You guys are giving reed a lot of credit, I guess well see how he gets along with his KX. RV is too good to not finish at the top barring injury, but I hope to see barcia, Stewart, and Dungy on the podium a few times. Another fan hoping for a season with as few injuries as possible!
JeepPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #12
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepPirate View Post
I will be going to atlanta this year, Ive been the last three and enjoy it there. You guys are giving reed a lot of credit, I guess well see how he gets along with his KX. RV is too good to not finish at the top barring injury, but I hope to see barcia, Stewart, and Dungy on the podium a few times. Another fan hoping for a season with as few injuries as possible!
I don't care much for Reed, but I figure if I go against him, too bad, he'll take it all.

Unread 01-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #13
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

reed was riding super fast before his bad get off a few years ago in dallas, rv even stated that was the fastest he ever went and one of them was gonna crash bad. chad was not happy on his honda nor was he healthy untill now,
I dont believe hes got the speed to win but he does have the talent to maintain a 2nd place average putting him there at the end!! i can really see js and rv sharing the wins but between them it will comedown to damage control on bad days and avoiding injury. the monster energy cup was a preview of js wanting his title back.
Unread 01-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #14
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICER1 View Post
reed was riding super fast before his bad get off a few years ago in dallas, rv even stated that was the fastest he ever went and one of them was gonna crash bad. chad was not happy on his honda nor was he healthy untill now, I dont believe hes got the speed to win but he does have the talent to maintain a 2nd place average putting him there at the end!! i can really see js and rv sharing the wins but between them it will comedown to damage control on bad days and avoiding injury. the monster energy cup was a preview of js wanting his title back.
I'm ready for some racing, football is over for me now.

I good season, with multiple winners, or at least some close finishes would be nice. I won't care if someone wins every heat, so long as it's not a blowout every time.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tonight's the night, Supercross 2014 begins!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.