2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-20-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
smithzb

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys

New to jeeps in general, bought a new Willys edition while I was in Afghanistan. Just got home and it was delivered the other day. I'm not going to go crazy 4 wheeling or anything but I was to ruggedize it a little, lift it, give it the tough look and good capabilities. I'm just a deputy sheriff so my alterations will come as I can afford them. Any suggestions? Brands?

image-1267845062.jpg

image-3917011514.jpg

image-2854148073.jpg

image-103613718.jpg

smithzb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
Indy

Try the JK section, you'll get JK only mods (for the most part).

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.