2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #121
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Who's got it better than the Niners?

And I'm not sure why MNF hasn't announced it yet, but...

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #122
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

That was a tough game to watch for us 49ers fans. But I will say, Seahawks defense played irritatingly awesome. ESP Sherman. Now we have most of the season to prepare for the next matchup against the Seahawks.
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #123
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

a loud crowd when your def is out there i get, but why would anyone think it helps their offense? seems rather retarded to me.
colts did it right under manning, loud and crazy when the def is out there, absolute silence when your qb has the ball.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #124
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I really liked watching the Chiefs beat the Cowboys. For some reason I really don't like the Cowboys.

Oh and the Broncos stampeding over the Giants was nice to. I also think it's about time somebody else joined the 1972 Dolphins with a perfect season. Is it to early to call 19-0?

CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #125
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I don't recall it being too noisy on offense other than that first punt attempt when some ******* was blowing a whistle (security kicked the dude out.)

1/4 of the damn stadium is usually away team fans (and we have a TON of transplanted Californians up here,) they can be just as loud as the other 3/4. Doesn't take much with the acoustic design of the place if you can get them all making noise at once.

Unread 09-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #126
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

It's a work in progress trying to keep idiots quiet at Soldier when Bears are on offense. Bunch of people with end zone seats called in to 670 today and said fans are getting better and making sure people are shutting up when they need to.

Also, sweet, sweet win for Da Bears! What a drive from Cutty and the boys. Marty Bennett made quite the play on that game winner.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #127
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

trent richardson to the colts...that couild change a few things
Unread 09-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #128
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/nfl-...-player-safety

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 09-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #129
Victory4US
2011 JK Wrangler 

I think it was Howie that said last Sunday... "If this was 1985, Suh would be revered!" Look at players like Butkis and Nitschke in the day... Rough and Tough and everybody loved them! People loved fighting in hockey, esp. here in Detroit with the Redwings. The cameras are totally focusing on every move Suh makes. The announcers analyze it to death and make sure everybody knows about it. What about Clay Matthews late hit on the 49'ers QB, while he was out of bounds, while he had his back turned!!!!! You won't hear them going on and on about that! Similar to politics! They decide who they will focus on and who will get the pass... Football is a tough game, sure we don't want to see them hurt, but how many of us like the way they have almost eliminated the kickoff return! So no one gets hurt?! But you hate Suh for being a little rough?! Maybe then you like the new 'safer' way of the kickoff return....
Victory4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #130
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

There's a difference between being rough and being a cheap-shot artist. Plus his on and off-field attitude isn't helping his cause any. He put the mark upon himself with his behavior, and now he's being watched as a result. Cause and effect.

Matthew's 'hit' was more of a late drag down out of bounds; Squidward hopped right up. The only reason that got any coverage is because everyone had to get in on the ensuing thug dance afterwards.

Unread 09-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #131
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Suh is the dirtiest player the game has seen in decades, since before we had as many cameras. But his antics go on after the play is dead and are totally uncalled for. He's lucky he is still allowed to play
Unread 09-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #132
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
aaaaand the Cleveland Browns officially punt the '13-'14 in week 3. Classic Browns move.
Unread 09-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #133
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
aaaaand the Cleveland Browns officially punt the '13-'14 in week 3. Classic Browns move.
Mcgahee for the save, he'll lead them to victory
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #134
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

You compared Suh to Butkus... You are now banned from JF and the internets forever.
Unread 09-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #135
Victory4US
2011 JK Wrangler 

Let's be kind and not resort to this... http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/hu...s-eagles-game/

After all, Johnny Cash did sing about "A Man Named Suh" or I mean, Sue. What can we expect?! So sue me, lol...
Victory4US is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.