2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 8 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 878 Old 09-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post

A solid win. Kyle and Jordan Mills were great on Sunday! Trest had the gonads to call a run to the right side with the two rookies pushing against the Bengals front 7 on that fourth and one, he really trusts in their abilities. Kyle Long has grown up before our very eyes.

It's been ONE game, but this was a different story for the Bears as compared to other teams considering a new head coach, all new offense and a lot of new blood. Loved seeing Cutty being able to AUDIBLE for Christ's sake! That was refreshing. I smell a culture change coming in Chi-town. Hopefully they can continue that solid offensive performance.

and is Peanut good at his job or what?

Quote:
P.J. O'Rourke
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. It’s a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, we’re a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #107 of 878 Old 09-10-2013, 08:51 PM
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post

A solid win. Kyle and Jordan Mills were great on Sunday! Trest had the gonads to call a run to the right side with the two rookies pushing against the Bengals front 7 on that fourth and one, he really trusts in their abilities. Kyle Long has grown up before our very eyes.

It's been ONE game, but this was a different story for the Bears as compared to other teams considering a new head coach, all new offense and a lot of new blood. Loved seeing Cutty being able to AUDIBLE for Christ's sake! That was refreshing. I smell a culture change coming in Chi-town. Hopefully they can continue that solid offensive performance.

and is Peanut good at his job or what?
Heck yes great game on both sides.
Even better since the Bears won!

93 YJ SOA 2" springs front, XJ springs rear w/main leaf added, High pinon 9 inch rear detroit locker front Dana 44 ARB 4.56 Gears, 36 inch Irok tires too much to list. www.mijc.org
post #108 of 878 Old 09-11-2013, 06:17 AM
Victory4US
2011 JK Wrangler 

Feeling good this week, the Lions are sporting a better record than the ruthless rivals of my husband's side of the family (Packer fans), at least for now!
post #109 of 878 Old 09-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory4US View Post
Feeling good this week, the Lions are sporting a better record than the ruthless rivals of my husband's side of the family (Packer fans), at least for now!
Its funny to hear a lions fan refer to anything else as ruthless when they are the dirtiest team in the league
post #110 of 878 Old 09-11-2013, 09:27 AM
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

I like Detroit, I have always wanted to see them have a productive season ever since the B Sanders days. Suh is an idiot though but every team has there fools. Stafford may get them back in the post season again.

02 grand cherokee, hp60 14b, 42s. Stazwork, triangulated 4-link, rear leafs, homemade bumpers and sliders. build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1505917/
post #111 of 878 Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hawks vs broncos. Old rivals meet in the Superbowl this year.

95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
post #112 of 878 Old 09-13-2013, 12:42 AM
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

Dang i was kinda hoping jets would win.

02 grand cherokee, hp60 14b, 42s. Stazwork, triangulated 4-link, rear leafs, homemade bumpers and sliders. build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1505917/
post #113 of 878 Old 09-13-2013, 05:10 AM
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

That was a rough game.

Buy my transmission cooler. Derale TJ cooler.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...0561-a-2936825
post #114 of 878 Old 09-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Imped
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That was spectacularly unspectacular.

Spectacular is my word for the day.

OlllllllO
Float Test Build
IndyORV
post #115 of 878 Old 09-13-2013, 01:35 PM
PM Thor
Older and Longer...

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
I don't know what game you Bears fans were watching, because that was an absolutely fugly game all the way around.

I am saying this as a "fairly" objective fan of the NFL (yes I am in Cincy, but vowed years ago to not be emotionally invested in a Bengals team led by Mike Brown...when he dies I am throwing a party).

I would say that the Bengals more lost that game over saying the Bears won it. Just look at the stats, the Bengals were horrific in basically all aspects of the game. 3 turnovers to 0, double the number of penalties, poor clock management, idiotic back to back timeouts, and the coup de gras'--mental breakdowns of EPIC porportions. (See Ray Malaluga drawing a game ending penalty after the defense stopped the Bears on 3rd down with a minute left).

I can't wait for college basketball to start.

It's simply useless to argue on the interwebs. It's akin to arguing with a toddler. Doing so only makes you look silly and they always poop their pants.
post #116 of 878 Old 09-14-2013, 08:17 PM
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
I don't know what game you Bears fans were watching, because that was an absolutely fugly game all the way around.

I am saying this as a "fairly" objective fan of the NFL (yes I am in Cincy, but vowed years ago to not be emotionally invested in a Bengals team led by Mike Brown...when he dies I am throwing a party).

I would say that the Bengals more lost that game over saying the Bears won it. Just look at the stats, the Bengals were horrific in basically all aspects of the game. 3 turnovers to 0, double the number of penalties, poor clock management, idiotic back to back timeouts, and the coup de gras'--mental breakdowns of EPIC porportions. (See Ray Malaluga drawing a game ending penalty after the defense stopped the Bears on 3rd down with a minute left).

I can't wait for college basketball to start.
Yea maybe, we are just pumped that Culter did not get sacked.
I think that is the first game since he started with the Bears he did not get sacked in a game.

93 YJ SOA 2" springs front, XJ springs rear w/main leaf added, High pinon 9 inch rear detroit locker front Dana 44 ARB 4.56 Gears, 36 inch Irok tires too much to list. www.mijc.org
post #117 of 878 Old 09-15-2013, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think the jags need to pick up tebow. Gotta be better than gabbert and henne

Sent from my thingy using JeepForum

04 TJ- Short Bus. It's got some stuff.

Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
post #118 of 878 Old 09-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hawks!!!!

95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
post #119 of 878 Old 09-15-2013, 10:15 PM
cr8zynelly
2002 WJ 

Daaaaaa Beeeeears.
Attached Images

post #120 of 878 Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 PM
cr8zynelly
2002 WJ 

Hahaha. Wrong one. Lets try this again:

Daaaaaa Beeeeeeeears!!!
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.