2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #106
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post

A solid win. Kyle and Jordan Mills were great on Sunday! Trest had the gonads to call a run to the right side with the two rookies pushing against the Bengals front 7 on that fourth and one, he really trusts in their abilities. Kyle Long has grown up before our very eyes.

It's been ONE game, but this was a different story for the Bears as compared to other teams considering a new head coach, all new offense and a lot of new blood. Loved seeing Cutty being able to AUDIBLE for Christ's sake! That was refreshing. I smell a culture change coming in Chi-town. Hopefully they can continue that solid offensive performance.

and is Peanut good at his job or what?

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. It’s a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, we’re a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #107
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post

A solid win. Kyle and Jordan Mills were great on Sunday! Trest had the gonads to call a run to the right side with the two rookies pushing against the Bengals front 7 on that fourth and one, he really trusts in their abilities. Kyle Long has grown up before our very eyes.

It's been ONE game, but this was a different story for the Bears as compared to other teams considering a new head coach, all new offense and a lot of new blood. Loved seeing Cutty being able to AUDIBLE for Christ's sake! That was refreshing. I smell a culture change coming in Chi-town. Hopefully they can continue that solid offensive performance.

and is Peanut good at his job or what?
Heck yes great game on both sides.
Even better since the Bears won!
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #108
Victory4US
2011 JK Wrangler 

Feeling good this week, the Lions are sporting a better record than the ruthless rivals of my husband's side of the family (Packer fans), at least for now!
Victory4US is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #109
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory4US View Post
Feeling good this week, the Lions are sporting a better record than the ruthless rivals of my husband's side of the family (Packer fans), at least for now!
Its funny to hear a lions fan refer to anything else as ruthless when they are the dirtiest team in the league
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #110
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

I like Detroit, I have always wanted to see them have a productive season ever since the B Sanders days. Suh is an idiot though but every team has there fools. Stafford may get them back in the post season again.
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #111
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hawks vs broncos. Old rivals meet in the Superbowl this year.
95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #112
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

Dang i was kinda hoping jets would win.
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #113
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

That was a rough game.
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #114
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That was spectacularly unspectacular.

Spectacular is my word for the day.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #115
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
I don't know what game you Bears fans were watching, because that was an absolutely fugly game all the way around.

I am saying this as a "fairly" objective fan of the NFL (yes I am in Cincy, but vowed years ago to not be emotionally invested in a Bengals team led by Mike Brown...when he dies I am throwing a party).

I would say that the Bengals more lost that game over saying the Bears won it. Just look at the stats, the Bengals were horrific in basically all aspects of the game. 3 turnovers to 0, double the number of penalties, poor clock management, idiotic back to back timeouts, and the coup de gras'--mental breakdowns of EPIC porportions. (See Ray Malaluga drawing a game ending penalty after the defense stopped the Bears on 3rd down with a minute left).

I can't wait for college basketball to start.
Unread 09-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #116
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
I don't know what game you Bears fans were watching, because that was an absolutely fugly game all the way around.

I am saying this as a "fairly" objective fan of the NFL (yes I am in Cincy, but vowed years ago to not be emotionally invested in a Bengals team led by Mike Brown...when he dies I am throwing a party).

I would say that the Bengals more lost that game over saying the Bears won it. Just look at the stats, the Bengals were horrific in basically all aspects of the game. 3 turnovers to 0, double the number of penalties, poor clock management, idiotic back to back timeouts, and the coup de gras'--mental breakdowns of EPIC porportions. (See Ray Malaluga drawing a game ending penalty after the defense stopped the Bears on 3rd down with a minute left).

I can't wait for college basketball to start.
Yea maybe, we are just pumped that Culter did not get sacked.
I think that is the first game since he started with the Bears he did not get sacked in a game.
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #117
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think the jags need to pick up tebow. Gotta be better than gabbert and henne

Sent from my thingy using JeepForum

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #118
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hawks!!!!
95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #119
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Daaaaaa Beeeeears.
image-328360242.jpg

cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #120
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Hahaha. Wrong one. Lets try this again:

Daaaaaa Beeeeeeeears!!!
image-1907607992.jpg

cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.