2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #46
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
If colts play anything like they did against the bills in preseason I don't see them making it to the post season we all know ravens will repeat last year.
That was ugly. But did you happen to catch the Giants game?

Completely different results. Besides, it's the preseason.....a W/L doesn't mean squat in regards to the post season.

Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #47
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped

That was ugly. But did you happen to catch the Giants game?

Completely different results. Besides, it's the preseason.....a W/L doesn't mean squat in regards to the post season.
Nope to be honest I can not stand the other manning Not a fan of Brady and the pats either
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #48
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
cause their other option is chad henne
Yeah, I know.....

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #49
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
we'll see if wilson progresses or not, and if lynch can live up to the hype and not have a mental breakdown

they are one of my favs to go deep, but i see a few massive question marks
Wilson is a workhorse and would have had even more amazing stats last season if he'd been allowed to use the whole playbook earlier than the second half of the season. Why would Lynch have a mental breakdown and from what hype? Dude ignores everything and hardly even does interviews regardless of how the team is performing.

My only concern so far is the pass rush, they need Clemons back fast. Not that the LB's or secondary can't hold their own, but having a solid pass rush to compliment them would be scary.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #50
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post

Wilson is a workhorse and would have had even more amazing stats last season if he'd been allowed to use the whole playbook earlier than the second half of the season. Why would Lynch have a mental breakdown and from what hype? Dude ignores everything and hardly even does interviews regardless of how the team is performing.

My only concern so far is the pass rush, they need Clemons back fast. Not that the LB's or secondary can't hold their own, but having a solid pass rush to compliment them would be scary.
I was talking more of lynchs past, he's a beast and I hope continues, but he does have his crazy moments.

There are a ton of rookies that showed promise last year, and not a single one of them is guaranteed the same performance this year.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:04 AM   #51
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Two words:
Jay Cutler
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #52
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post
Two words:
Jay Cutler
Two words:

Not happening.

Unread 08-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #53
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Two words:
Jay Cutler

wait until he has a few games with an actual offensive line, hard to say since there are two rookies on the right side, and actual offensive weapons

I have always liked Jay and think he got a bad rap on a horrible offense, but he needs to prove he is more than just a strong arm.

I am finding it rather hilarious that every team that had decent play by a rookie last season thinks its automatic this year. hell, even browns fans are jumping for joy with weeden. its gonna be a fun season, thats for sure, but i see a lot of sophomore slumps that people arent expecting
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #54
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Who's ready to overreact to the Bears Vs Raiders preseason???? If you can stay up that late.
Unread 08-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #55
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think it's time for me to come out as a closet Skins fan. I've watched them play for about 4-5 years now but never really "Openly" rooted for them because I liked giving my skins fan friends **** all the time. Very interested to see how RG3 and the rest of the team does this season. Shanahan has high hope for them.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #56
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead

wait until he has a few games with an actual offensive line, hard to say since there are two rookies on the right side, and actual offensive weapons

I have always liked Jay and think he got a bad rap on a horrible offense, but he needs to prove he is more than just a strong arm.

I am finding it rather hilarious that every team that had decent play by a rookie last season thinks its automatic this year. hell, even browns fans are jumping for joy with weeden. its gonna be a fun season, thats for sure, but i see a lot of sophomore slumps that people arent expecting
Gonna be nice to see him with an offensive minded coach. That's for sure.
Unread 08-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #57
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Dominance.
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #58
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped
Dominance.
Congrats on your 18,004th post. Fingers bleed much?!
Unread 08-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #59
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Congrats on your 18,004th post. Fingers bleed much?!
Easy there killer. He, like I used to, posts in tech a lot (where post count is only kept track of, gd posts don't count). Dude's got an extensive build thread that is super long as well as he's always in TJ tech/Advance tech answering questions for people.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #60
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport

Easy there killer. He, like I used to, posts in tech a lot (where post count is only kept track of, gd posts don't count). Dude's got an extensive build thread that is super long as well as he's always in TJ tech/Advance tech answering questions for people.
Haha. Like I said. Congrats.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.