2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 19 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #271
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

That whole organization is a microcosmic reflection of their **** head owner, Dan Snyder.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #272
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
That whole organization is a microcosmic reflection of their **** head owner, Dan Snyder.
Obviously Snyder isn't innocent but Shanahan has literally done nothing over his 4 years as coach and he had COMPLETE control over the team. Dan Snyder was just a signature most of the time. That's DC sports for you.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #273
Jay12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Obviously Snyder isn't innocent but Shanahan has literally done nothing over his 4 years as coach and he had COMPLETE control over the team. Dan Snyder was just a signature most of the time. That's DC sports for you.
Complete control? Don't think so..and 4 years is hard to make something happen when you don't even have a solid piece at QB to begin with or throughout the time.
Unread 12-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #274
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
Complete control? Don't think so..and 4 years is hard to make something happen when you don't even have a solid piece at QB to begin with or throughout the time.
http://www.hogshaven.com/2013/12/9/5...-by-kc-clyburn

Quote:
"Dan Snyder has given Mike Shanahan everything he wanted. Mike Shanahan told Dan Snyder not to hire him if he didnít give him five years to turn things around. Dan Snyder gave him a 5 year contract. Mike Shanahan asked for total control, including the role of general manager. Dan gave it to him (despite the fact that the actual general manager Bruce Allen wasnít totally sold on Shanahan). Dan gave him full control of the cap, full control of player acquisition. He built him a training bubble, remodeled Redskins Park, renovated the stadium, okayed the trade of three first round picks to secure a franchise quarterback."

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 12-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #275
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Okay I'll agree with you on the time table. However, Snyder did give Shanny control over things that coaches shouldnt have control off. Be a part of? Sure but not the guy making decisions like that. But even with "complete" control he couldn't put together an offensive line to protect RG3 from being sacked or taking hits all the time. He's benching RG3 because he doesn't want him to take anymore hits, whose fault is it that he's taking these hits? The ****ty O line and whose fault is it for the O line? Snyder and Shanahan.

I feel terrible for his son, Kyle. Hopefully he doesn't get shunned out of the NFL after this circus act.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 12-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #276
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

its days like this that i really hate being a Chicago fan.

so many meatheads. one guy just told me that historically cutler is an average qb, he stopped talking to me when i brought up mccowns history
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #277
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
its days like this that i really hate being a Chicago fan.

so many meatheads. one guy just told me that historically cutler is an average qb, he stopped talking to me when i brought up mccowns history
They do make it interesting.

Go Cowboys! Go Ravens! Ha-Ha Philly!

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #278
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Patriots

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #279
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Cowboys
Unread 12-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #280
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

This Green Bay win completely makes up for the Denver loss.

CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #281
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Am I wrong for basking in the sucketh that is Tony Romo (AKA Danny White 2.0) as much as I do?
Unread 12-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #282
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlerace View Post
Am I wrong for basking in the sucketh that is Tony Romo (AKA Danny White 2.0) as much as I do?
hes a solid fantasy QB, not so much in the real world
Unread 12-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #283
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I hate the Packers and the Cowboys.....but that was funny.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #284
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Haha saints. Now why couldn't the panthers beat them last week, arg.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #285
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

redskins.

Quote:
-Zach

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.