2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #166
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Panthers over cardinals by 3.

MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #167
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
If someone would have told me that the Browns would go from 0-2 and trading Richardson to 3-2 and first in the division I would have laughed in their face.
Unread 10-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #168
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

patriots. Love seeing them lose.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #169
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I can't believe the KC Chiefs are 5-0!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #170
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Has anybody notice that the NFL teams with the leagues goldenboys have always had a really easy schedules.
Unread 10-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #171
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Colts respected yet?
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #172
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Colts respected yet?
nope
Ironhead is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #173
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
nope

I'm not too worried about your boys either chief.
Unread 10-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #174
nwiTJdave

The left side of the bears offensive line really need to learn how to pick up a blitz. Everytime a team pressures them, its from the left side. That's nit saying the two rookies are studs, just that bushrod and slauson are getting more blitzes from their side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #175
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Colts respected yet?
I don't think anyone expected anything other than an extremely close game. Back to back 10 AM road games against AFC playoff teams with 3 starting OL's and TE out...I'm surprised it was as close as it was. Then again, the refs were coming up with some truly atrocious calls that took points off the board and helped Indy stay in the game. Bevell's play calling didn't help much. It was frustrating all day and downright terrible on the final drive.

Still, 1-1 on that nasty road trip with no major injuries suffered is just fine in my book. The roughest part of the schedule is over so now we can focus on getting healthy and prepping for Harvin to get in the lineup and really stretch some defenses.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #176
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
Has anybody notice that the NFL teams with the leagues goldenboys have always had a really easy schedules.
The better a team is, the better the odds that they are going to play a team that is not as good as them.
AKABOB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #177
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

is it just me or does Andrew Luck look and sound like JP from Grandmas Boy after a few weight room sessions
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #178
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
The colts seem to be the only team that has a decent chance to take down den for a sb bid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKABOB View Post
Really? You lost to Miami, squeak by Oakland, granted you handled the 69ers, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back by beating the Jags. IU could beat the Jags.

I like the Colts, but I wouldn't say they are the only team to give Denver a scare.
Unread 10-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #179
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Too bad the win cost them their best WR for the year. It's been a bad season for knees.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #180
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm utterly bummed about Reggie. I was at the game and sat right in front (literally, right in front) of Reggie's mom, dad and two little sons. Gary Brackett (former linebacker and defensive captain during our SB year) is good friends with the whole family and was with them. It was tough to see their entire mood change when Reggie went down and it was almost surreal to kind of be in that "bubble" with his family.....the entire stadium started chanting "Reggie, Reggie" and I wouldn't be surprised if it broke KC's volume record. I turned around and saw his dad shed a tear and that was both tough and surreal to see. The father of a legend (if you are a Colts fan and live in Indy, you understand this) crying partly due to his son's injury and partly due to tens of thousands of fans chanting his name. Crazy. And to top it off, you could see how worried Peyton was while he was inching his way out onto the field to get a little closer to his old pal.

Reggie's mom and Gary left to go see him in the locker room while his dad stayed there with his two grandkids. It's hard to explain but it was cool being one on one with Reggie's dad during that time. I talked to him a bit and before leaving once the game was over we shook his hands and he gave me the most genuine "thank you" I think I've ever received.

I've been to a lot of games at Lucas Oil Stadium, including SB XLVI. The atmosphere at this game was insane and I highly doubt another game will compare to it. The tribute to Manning and watching him nearly shed a tear (I'm pretty sure he did, watch the video), the noise, the DEFENSE.....it was awesome. I was worried that the crowd would be on 18's side for most of the game but once his tribute was up, it was all blue. Over the years, Peyton had trained Indy to be nearly silent while the offense was on the field and I think that made the home crowd all the louder during this game. Winning this game definitely solidified a tough decision during what has been an all-around emotional couple years around here for Colts fans.

And to top it off, Gary Brackett photobombed a picture of my girlfriend and I. That's getting framed and going in the basement (football man cave). The only way it would've been better is if I could've met Marvin and Edge. I would've probably died.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.